Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"deleted" post

Stalker

She's gonna be really tanky (O_o). I think her name should be Terra but Cylia is fine

Terra that's perfect 

renaming right now thank you so damn much

I don't know man, Hydroid has some pretty thick thighs. 

I guess, but Hydroid's male, and it's only his thighs. As goes for Ember, but she's a chicken so it's a different story

Edited by 420dankmemes

Hyper Slam

Costs - 75 energy

Must be performed in mid-air.

When used, Terra will pause and charge heavily to the ground and create a huge shockwave around her. Shockwave radius depends on power range.  All enemies within 5 feet of the shockwave will be flung a huge distance, and be dealt with 300 base impact damage, and be given an impact proc. Enemies within 10 feet of her will be dealt with 100 impact damage, and will be thrown a small distance. Enemies within 15 feet of her will be dealt with 50 base impact damage, and will be knocked over. Terra will take about 3 seconds to recover from this attack. Damage is dependant on distance of hight (if you just jump up and do this ability you'll do about 50 damage to the nearest enemy, and maybe knock them down.) Great for crowd control, but hard to do as Terra can't jump very high.

So it's Zephyr's divebomb but 3x the energy cost and a damage cap?

I kinda get what you're going for (a heavy warframe should shake the ground when they jump or land) but this ability is a lot like Dive Bomb, but worse since it costs 3x as much, has a hard cap on the damage dealt and is on a warframe with no aerial focus whatsoever.

Maybe you could incorporate this into a passive so that it's like Terra has a Heavy Impact mod built into the frame, then replace the 3 with another ability? But, then again, Terra already seems to have quite a bit of passives. Perhaps you could have her rocket towards the crosshairs (assuming it's pointed at the ground) like a giant meteor, in order to differentiate it from zephyr's divebomb (which goes straight down)? If you go the meteor route, adding fire damage on top of that would be pretty awesome.

Edited by GrandMAsterDan

So it's Zephyr's divebomb but 3x the energy cost and a damage cap?

I kinda get what you're going for (a heavy warframe should shake the ground when they jump or land) but this ability is a lot like Dive Bomb, but worse since it costs 3x as much, has a hard cap on the damage dealt and is on a warframe with no aerial focus whatsoever.

Maybe you could incorporate this into a passive so that it's like Terra has a Heavy Impact mod built into the frame, then replace the 3 with another ability? But, then again, Terra already seems to have quite a bit of passives. Perhaps you could have her rocket towards the crosshairs (assuming it's pointed at the ground) like a giant meteor, in order to differentiate it from zephyr's divebomb (which goes straight down)? If you go the meteor route, adding fire damage on top of that would be pretty awesome.

This is actually a great idea. I'll add it when I can. Thank you for the suggestion :D

• 2 weeks later...