Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changes To The Strun

iquaniqua

So the strun was changed from reload all at once to reloading shots 1 by 1 and so was the wraith...it went from 1.5 secs to 4.1, so if you need to reload more than 3 shots, you're screwed...personally i liked the strun wrait more than the boar prime just because of this, since boar prime has more dps, but the strun had more damage per shot and a lot better reload, but now, the strun wraith  has less dps and a longer reload than the boar prime. The only time you benefit from this change is if you need to shoot 9 or 10 times in a fight, but after that it takes you longer to load 3 shots than a normal full reload would. I think that in the near future a new shotgun should be released and it should have this reload system and the changes to the strun should reloading be removed.

Well you can always get the boar from the rhino wrecking pack (for only a small ammount of which I am not going to pay) of 545 plat.

//edit//

i forgot to mention to never reload a shotgun when in combat it isn't the best, but it isn't the worst.

Edited by Magnulast

Well you can always get the boar from the rhino wrecking pack (for only a small ammount of which I am not going to pay) of 545 plat.

//edit//

i forgot to mention to never reload a shotgun when in combat it isn't the best, but it isn't the worst.

i meant the boar prime, the normal boar and strun suck anyway. Also what i and in mind is if you run out of ammo during combat, if you need one more shot it's better now, but if you need more than 2, it's worse now

I'd really like the new change if the total reload time were decreased significantly (e.g. like, from 4.1 to 2.5 for the Straith, tops) and if the bugs were ironed out (e.g. sprinting cancelling the reload early).

I'm using a reload speed mod on my strun wraith, yet reloading it feels more or less like I'm reloading the Scattergun in TF2 in terms of how long it takes for a single shell. We're space ninjas. We should not be that slow.

I'd really like the new change if the total reload time were decreased significantly (e.g. like, from 4.1 to 2.5 for the Straith, tops) and if the bugs were ironed out (e.g. sprinting cancelling the reload early).

I'm using a reload speed mod on my strun wraith, yet reloading it feels more or less like I'm reloading the Scattergun in TF2 in terms of how long it takes for a single shell. We're space ninjas. We should not be that slow.

we thought the supra's reload was decreased...but it was just moved...[dramatic music starts playing]

or maybe if it stayed at 1.5 and just the way of reloading would be changed

i think this reload system would suit the tigris or hek more since they have smaller magazines, it makes no sense for something with 8 bullets in a mag to reload one by one, but the tigris has only 2 shots, so that would benefit ti a lot more, the hek has a mag size of 4 and it wouldn't nerf it's reload time whatsoever if it reloaded 1 by 1 with .5 sec per bullet, it would be better because the overall time would stay the same and you could laso reload for 1 shot if you needed it.