Nyx And Ctc - I Feel Like Im Cheating

Impulse_Nine

I have always wondered what CTF would be like if I could simply convert enemy flag carriers to my team- and now I know and I'd like to thank DE a lot for that. Its been hours of fun!

But for the poor players getting rightfully furious at this I feel its worth pointing out that the damage immunity, stagger effect and unavoidable nature of Mind Control is already powerful enough for 25 energy- without ALSO forcing to the target to drop the enemy Cephalon and be unable to save his own Cephalon.

Or to put it more simply, I have joined some CTC matches and won it back from 4-0 by doing the following 5 times:

-Grab enemy Cephalon.

-Find enemy Tenno carrying mine.

-Mind control him.

-Recapture my Cephalon that he just kindly dropped.

-Sprint home for the cap.

Don't worry if someone else picks up your Cephalon before you return- just make sure you pass them on the way back for another staggeringly civilised chat about who is on which team.

I would suggest that Mind Control is changed so that controlled targets dont drop thier Cephalon and are still able to save their own.

Keep in mind that because Mind Control can be turned off and recast at will- you can staggerlock people this way if you have the energy- so flag carriers could still easily be caught up with and killed even after this change as long as the Nyx has energy and the target doesn't have the anti-stagger mod.

-Post 17.0.3 its more difficult to snag the Ceph carrier with the shorter range but still unnecessarily powerful once you do. I still think carriers should keep a hold of their Ceph. Remember that if you control them over a pit they and the Cephalon will automatically die/return as the stagger cancels momentum. This happens a lot in the virtual Sudaesque tileset (which is gorgeous to look at and play in by the way!)

Edited by Impulse_Nine

Nyx wins, confirmed with a huge laugh when they tryed to kill me while i was asleep and got back a magazine of my supra XD AHahahaHAH

It is too much OP, both nyx that equinox.

-I think that the target of the nyx should be inmune to attacks from the nyx (but vulnerable from your mates, after all they still won't see if he is an enemy)

-Waking up from equinox's skill should be way faster, just press X and run away.

I think it should take a couple seconds, maybe 5, where Nyx must stay in range and stay alive until mind control takes effect (Weapon usage is blocked temporarily as well). The tether will be visible during this time so the target can know who to shoot or run from.

I think it should take a couple seconds, maybe 5, where Nyx must stay in range and stay alive until mind control takes effect (Weapon usage is blocked temporarily as well). The tether will be visible during this time so the target can know who to shoot or run from.

I really like this idea! Would make it intuitively different from PvE but lots of stuff is different in PvP and that would stop it being a psychic 1-shot which even post nerf (17.0.3) it still is