Polarizing The Exilus Slot

Grimmjow00636

I don't have much to do in the game besides improve my Warframes, I've already have 3-5 forma on each frame and I plan to forma them more in order to make use of the exilus slot on each of them. My only concern with the slot is that I'm pretty much forced into polarizing the exilus slot itself since some of my frames already have 5-6 polarized slots and I don't want to be locked out of a build later if I have too many polarized slots.

I've already polarized several of my frame's exilus slots into a dash polarity since most of the good exilus mods are dash (Rush, Handspring, Enemy Sense, ect). This also means I can't put most of the elemental bullet jump mods in the exilus slot, but I don't really care about that too much. I'm just worried that they will release a new exilus mod in the future that is really awesome, but I won't be able to use if it is not a dash polarity.

I think it'd be great if DE at least made it so that if the exilus slot has been polarized, it'll half the cost of any exilus mod.

I don't have much to do in the game besides improve my Warframes, I've already have 3-5 forma on each frame and I plan to forma them more in order to make use of the exilus slot on each of them. My only concern with the slot is that I'm pretty much forced into polarizing the exilus slot itself since some of my frames already have 5-6 polarized slots and I don't want to be locked out of a build later if I have too many polarized slots.

I've already polarized several of my frame's exilus slots into a dash polarity since most of the good exilus mods are dash (Rush, Handspring, Enemy Sense, ect). This also means I can't put most of the elemental bullet jump mods in the exilus slot, but I don't really care about that too much. I'm just worried that they will release a new exilus mod in the future that is really awesome, but I won't be able to use if it is not a dash polarity.

I think it'd be great if DE at least made it so that if the exilus slot has been polarized, it'll half the cost of any exilus mod.

That would be awesome.

I find myself in a very similar situaiton.  Some frames I've polarized the Exilus slot itself to maintain flexibility with my builds.  Other frames I've polarized the frame further, to keep the Exilus slot flexible.

That would be awesome.

I find myself in a very similar situaiton.  Some frames I've polarized the Exilus slot itself to maintain flexibility with my builds.  Other frames I've polarized the frame further, to keep the Exilus slot flexible.

I just wish we could of put argument mods on there would have made them slots much more usefull

Edited by SlapClown

think it'd be great if DE at least made it so that if the exilus slot has been polarized, it'll half the cost of any exilus mod.

Honestly for the price of the slot (whether plat or spending standing), I wish the Exilus slot was considered a special polarization that accepted "all" polarizations IF you forma it.

You're right.

We need Exilus polarity on the slot, and no cost points.

I disagree with you all.

It´s the same like with arcanes, you played the game fine without them before they were introduced and you still can, it´s just another "gimmick".

You want them, well then you have to make some sacrifices.

I disagree with you all.

It´s the same like with arcanes, you played the game fine without them before they were introduced and you still can, it´s just another "gimmick".

I'm willing to "make some sacrifices" in the fact that I'm buying the adapter, adding forma to my frame, and spending time to re-level them. I just don't want that "sacrifice" to be in vain if they release Super Rush with 60% sprint speed as a D polarity mod.

Also, I did play the game just fine before, so does that mean I should ignore everything they add to the game? I don't need new weapons or warframes, i played it just fine before I guess. I hate that arguement.

I'm willing to "make some sacrifices" in the fact that I'm buying the adapter, adding forma to my frame, and spending time to re-level them.

These are no sacrifices.

"You want more power then you will loose some speed", this is a sacrifice.

Also, I did play the game just fine before, so does that mean I should ignore everything they add to the game?

Where did I said you should ignore it? Read carefully next time.

The thing is, you got something new and you literally want more and want it for free.

These are no sacrifices.

"You want more power then you will loose some speed", this is a sacrifice.

You were the one who brought up sacrifices. I just want to be able to use any exilus mod in the exilus slot after I polarize it since I'm forced to polarize it in order to fit all the mods I want on.

Where did I said you should ignore it? Read carefully next time.

You called arcanes a gimmick and implied that people don't need to use them. In which case, nobody really needs to use anything new since "you played the game fine without them".

The thing is, you got something new and you literally want more and want it for free.

I never said I wanted to free, I'm fine with buying the adapter and adding the forma. What I'm saying in my first post is that exilus mods should always be treated as the matching polarity when placed in a polarized exilus slot. If they release a cool exilus mod in the future with a V or D polarity, I don't want to be screwed out of being able to use it when my exilus slot has a dash polarity.

its called choice. Games are better when you have to make them

I'm not entirely sure what side of the argument you are on, but I agree. I want to be able to use any build I'd like on my Warframe after adding 5-7 forma to it. After I forma my exilus slot into a dash polarity, I'm no longer able to use lightning dash in my builds without using a normal warframe slot (which exilus slots were added to prevent).