Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☯ Wts Colorful, Bulky, Lotus Kubrows (Huras, Raksa, And Sunika) With Rare And Unique Colors. Check Them Out You Won't Regret It☯

NOTE: Height and gender DO NOT carry over in breeding.

This IS NOT an auction. All prices are non-negotiable unless stated otherwise. If two people are interested in purchasing the same kubrow, we will resort to an auction where the highest bidder wins. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you choose to buy any of the following kubrows, I have problem manipulating the mature dates and getting your kubrow to mature at an earlier date. The mature dates are the order in which I plan to mature each kubrow in, but again I have no problem squeezing your kubrow in front of another in order to ensure for that you get kubrow you want as soon as possible. PLEASE NOTE that these dates are subject to change.

Name: Spiderman

Breed: Raksa

Build: 100% Bulky

Colors: Blue/Red/Green

Price: 1800p

2hfnm11.jpg

2d96aac.jpg

2akn194.jpg

The following kubrow will be matured on Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. CST.

Name: Triton 

Breed: Sunika

Colors: Gold/Light Blue/Blue

Price: 1375p

29zq5mu.jpg

The following kubrow will be matured on Friday, August 7, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. CST.

Name: Uranus

Breed: Raksa

Colors: Blue/Grey/Black

Price: 600p

33jk4lj.jpg

The following kubrow will be matured on Friday, August 7, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. CST

Name: Blue/Green Lotus

Breed: Sunika

Build: Bulky

Colors: Grey/Green/Grey

Price: 350p

21a0eq0.jpg

Thank you Tenno for taking the time to take a look at my post. I hope you've found what you're looking for. Good luck and happy breeding