Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #58 Postponed [Tennovip/gamescom]

[DE]Rebecca

I was hoping for a live dev stream as well, simply because GamesCom is not a tiny event like E3 or something.

But without a live dev stream, it was pretty clear there will be no regular one.

Please also keep in mind, conventions and parties are a lot of work as well. Just because you only see the final product doesn't mean it takes a lot preparation (plus equipment, organization and staff members out of view).

No, my complaint isn't due to the lack of stream, it's the terminology. Post-poning #58 would be moving it to another day, while also having #59 at it's regularly scheduled time; such as moving the devstream to next Friday, and the 21st being #59. Instead, they are "post-poning" #58 until the 21st (when #59 normally would play). This is not post-poning this weeks devstream, it's cancelling it.

"Devstream is cancelled this week. We will resume or normal schedule on Augst 21st with Devstream #58" is a more accurate post than saying they are 'post-poning' it.

Truly, it's a petty complaint, but everyone can find something extremely annoying for no apparent reason every once in awhile.

No, my complaint isn't due to the lack of stream, it's the terminology. Post-poning #58 would be moving it to another day, while also having #59 at it's regularly scheduled time; such as moving the devstream to next Friday, and the 21st being #59. Instead, they are "post-poning" #58 until the 21st (when #59 normally would play). This is not post-poning this weeks devstream, it's cancelling it.

"Devstream is cancelled this week. We will resume or normal schedule on Augst 21st with Devstream #58" is a more accurate post than saying they are 'post-poning' it.

Truly, it's a petty complaint, but everyone can find something extremely annoying for no apparent reason every once in awhile.

Can I make a petty complaint?

"Postponing" doesn't have a hyphen.  Just so you know.

*swish*

I realize this isn't going to be a popular opinion, but THANK YOU for delaying the stream for two weeks.

It drove me absolutely insane last time the devstream and Baro's Trading Bazaar were on opposing weeks! When they were timed up, it was perfect. Have a wonderful morning, fire up twitch, launch warframe, check out the void trader's stuff while listening to my favorite developers.

But devstream one week, trader the next, then... AUGH! Frustrating. THANK YOU for sparing me this madness.

Can you adress the issue with Exilus thingy cost? Will it be lowered or blueprint made reusable?

Issue? What issue? Are people seriously complaining about this? Personally, I think they should make it more expensive. Like, what if you had to buy the blueprint with Argon Crystals (yes, plural)? I mean, right now, all you need is a pittance of rep and a couple forma. Fifteen minutes in the Void, half hour tops, and you're done.

Does this change the hotfixing schedule? There hasn't been a reply for DE in 24hrs and the hotfix thread is brimming with people reporting all manner of bugs.

I would assume this live event had little impact on daily operations.

So u17 going to be out before the 21st

I think certification is usually the biggest time sink to get a release out on toasters. And it's not really a predictable thing as well. You might think it's ready to be deployed but it still comes back for some reason and you'll have to start the process all over again.

My guess is that's the main reason why WF is behind on toasters compared to PC. While it's general hard to predict a date, it is at least 100% in the hands of DE on PC.

Edited by MaxiTB