Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17- No Melee For You, De Please Fix This

ShadowOfSnow

Everyone has probably had the no melee bug many times but u used to be able to roll and the problem was fixed, now after the new update i keep getting this error and it even prevents me from rolling for some reason. And to add to this sometimes the weapons just disappear. like they would be invisible.

I know there are a lot of bugs in the new update but please DE fix this soon, its getting real annoying getting it every other mission

I read this whole thread...Let me make one thing clear. The title should be changed. It's not just melee weapons as most players said in this thread all weapons are affected by the disappearing act including primary and secondary. I have noticed this mainly occurs when a power is used and it's usually the 4th. I tested it on ash with blade storm all weapons turn invisible and same thing with Excalibur.

Screenshot below:

Warframe00003.jpg

I read this whole thread...Let me make one thing clear. The title should be changed. It's not just melee weapons as most players said in this thread all weapons are affected by the disappearing act including primary and secondary. I have noticed this mainly occurs when a power is used and it's usually the 4th. I tested it on ash with blade storm all weapons turn invisible and same thing with Excalibur.

Screenshot below:

Warframe00003.jpg

People are talking about three different things, unfortunately. The weapon invisibility bug is not the same as the melee hitbox bug/action lock bugs.