Buff Burston Prime: Because We Don't Have A Thread About It.

(PSN)Snowbluff

It's how forums work. The more we whine the more likely it's going to happen. Unfortunately, we haven't been enough of a vocal minority, as you can tell by the front page being dominated by shotguns threads not in the megathread, equinox threads not in the megathread, and grattler threads that are on the forum giving feedback of a subsystem that doesn't matter.

Wait, so do you actually want braton burston prime buffed or are you just meta-complaining?

Because, I'd say be careful with that... I'm afraid of what they'll do to the braton prime if it gets another "balancing" pass...

Miss-read burston as braton.

Edited by rapt0rman

So... you want a burston prime buff? or a critics thread about threads? If first, then suggest something decent. Like more impact damage...

Oh, I don't see why it can't be both. You're a human right? Your brain should be able to handle it. The megathreads exist for a reason, I would think.

Personally, I would like the damage bumped up by about 5 or 10, and at least as better status than Braton P. 

So 45 Damage (Slash improved to 24.6) , 25% status.

Not that it matters. I don't expect this to actually work. Braton will probably get buffed instead.

Edited by (PS4)Snowbluff

Wait, so do you actually want braton prime buffed or are you just meta-complaining?

Because, I'd say be careful with that... I'm afraid of what they'll do to the braton prime if it gets another "balancing" pass...

He said Burston Prime, buddy.

Actually, Burston Prime is currently on a sweet spot. Not exactly OP, but not sucks either. Especially with its own Syndicate mod.

He said Burston Prime, buddy.

Actually, Burston Prime is currently on a sweet spot. Not exactly OP, but not sucks either. Especially with its own Syndicate mod.

The syndicate burst helps, but the fire rate improvment doesn't help the fire rate that much. The Burst Delay is fixed, so it's not much of an improvement. So it's a bit of a wash, because you're down a slot (that could be spent on punch through or more damage) if you use the mod.

If they made it so that fire rate mods effected the actual burst-fire rate instead of the time between burst, I imagine the Syndicate mod would be worlds more useful on it. As for the Burston Prime itself, maybe they could up the crit stats to 10%/2.0x, but otherwise I think it's already in a pretty good spot as far as weapon balance goes.

Yeah, I'm also part of the mostly-silent minority that still wishes the Burston Prime wasn't awful. The only good burst weapon we have right now is Tiberon. Why is the Burston Prime so *weak*? It could really use a significant damage or crit boost.

Beyond that, just fix fire rate mod interaction with burst fire weapons so all of the burst fire weapons get full benefit from those mods. It's long overdue and very necessary, because burst fire weapons can basically never hope to compare with such a limitation.

Latron Prime needs a buff first, though. Burston Prime at least can compete because of it's proc.

It really can't because physical dmg weighs 4 times as much in the % chance to proc, so you only have (2/14)×status % chance to proc an actual element max with a physical dmg weapon. Edited by superfishy36

• 2 weeks later...