Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag And Mag Prime

ImZBait

Please restore Mag and Mag Prime pull ability back to what it was.

As it was before, it helped the team.

The way it is now, it's selfish.

I don't even play Mag any more because of the change.

Why? Because nobody wants Mag on their team anymore.

Of course Mag has other abilities that damage enemies, but there are other frames that benefit the team more since the change of Mag.

Please do not make the same mistake as other games. Giving something to players and then taking it away is never a good practice. I have seen some pretty good games take a major hit for doing that. And I have quit a few for doing that.

So, please restore Mag back to his former glory.

Thanks,

Denny

The way it is now, it's selfish.

One might say, greedy?

If that was the only reason you played mag then you know exactly why it was removed. Plenty of other reasons to play mag, effortless grinding should not be one of them. Work for your rewards.

Mag is female, just FYI.

And Greedy Pull was nerfed because of player base abuse coupled with flawed mechanics.  Fix those things, and then bring Greedy Pull back.  Right now, the game can't support that augment.

I personally am glad people aren't using her as a glorified Carrier anymore.  I'm getting far less hate now and I'm not worried about PUG'ing and running into some meta gamer that wants to explain to me how I'm not Warframing correctly. 

No, its greedy pull, so its only for ur greedy mag use.

But seriously, that made warframe 90% worse, even without that horrible Gmag, mesa and draco are still around poisoning the fun and balance.

Mesa needs a easy revamp where they just delete her 4th ability. The other 3 are good enough and add something else for a "ultimate"

Mesa needs a easy revamp where they just delete her 4th ability. The other 3 are good enough and add something else for a "ultimate"

I'd rather not have them delete it, just work on it. But that is a different story for a different thread.

The only Pull version I want back is;

the 360 pull that did like 10 dmg. It had great Utility, but lots of kids didnt like utility, wanted raw dmg....

I'll happily trade damage for utility.  Only reason I use Pull is to move one target or a room of targets from here X to --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------here X

And do some skeet shooting. : 3

I'll happily trade damage for utility.  Only reason I use Pull is to move one target or a room of targets from here X to --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------here X

And do some skeet shooting. : 3

I did it in old T3 Def up to wave 30. pull entire room on me and double flip jump out and launch an ogris shot (team mates did it as well) usually cleared a wave in a minute with that trick.

I did it in old T3 Def up to wave 30. pull entire room on me and double flip jump out and launch an ogris shot (team mates did it as well) usually cleared a wave in a minute with that trick.

Yeah, I learned that trick in ODD about a year back. XD  SO MUCH FUN!

Well it was abused a lot and I hated people that play mag just by hammering 1 for the hole mission.

I kind of miss it because it was very helpful for the team when you did play a polarise mag in defence, excavation or survial and just pulled in ammo, mods and energy to a spot where people could pick it up safely at high levels(basically running over the map real quick at the end of T4D waves and moving everything to the other players in the globe was super handy at 40+ waves since it saved tons of ammo/energy restores).

Overall it would be abused in the same fashion again if it would return. In my opinion it would be nice if it would pull ammo for the hole team again, that is not something useful for farming but quite useful for your team in high level missions.

For me personally, I enjoyed watching the enemies fly over railings and stuff like in a Void defense. And like one other said, skeet shooting. But I do know that many liked it to supply power to mesa during defense missions because Mesa cannot absorb energy while in her 4th power any other way. However, what I said originally was true. I know 5 people from my clan--which wasn't big to begin with--that left because of that change to Mag. And they VOWED not to return till Mag was restored. And yes, they want the greedy pull put back so they can supply Mesa--not to mention pull mods. I can also see that not everyone agrees with that. But as I said above, it is not good to give something and then take it away. That is how you lose players. There are too many games out there that do that as a money making scheme--it's called bait and switch. I hope Warframe is not turning into one of those.

No, high ranked players and DE want to prevent mag from being a team player. now stop whining and accept the nerf and the many more than will come ;) 

seriously though, it was the only reason i used mag on non-corpus missions. now she is back in the garbage unless i play against corpus because vauban is better against grineer. His CC is superior. 

Nope, and Mag was my started frame. I also have a Mag Prime set gathering dust because it is not worth wasting a slot on her.

She is a one trick pony, and it is a very situational trick.

#2 destroys Corpus and Void units, furthermore I play with max range and #3 recently, very valuable in every mission. Try it out.

You know Greedy Mag on public missions was an anoying pice of s**t pulling all stuff to one place safe from enemys and forces everyone to just sit there and watch.

But it was also a formidable teamplayer in coordinated group matches.

So my suggestion would be to let greedy pull only pull item for her and her allys in a short radius of  3~5 meters arround her, so she cant anoy ppl in public matches, while support the group in private/ recrute matches.