[DE]Megan

Xbox One: Seal Of Honoring Contest

How do I post the picture

How do i post a picture

If you need to post a picture, then there are a couple steps to do so.

1. Upload your creation onto a website like Photobucket, Imgur, DeviantArt etc.

2. Find a direct link to your picture. A good way of doign this, is to right-click and 'open in a new tab.' Now you'll just have the direct image.

3. Get the link of the picture and paste it here. Before posting it, put a %7Boption%7D[/.img] tags around the link. %7Boption%7D at the back of the Http and [/.img] at the end of your link. Please be aware that I used periods in [/.img]. Don't put a period inside like that, otherwise you won't see the picture!

Hope that clears things up!

As for my design, here it is.

HUXBSgM.jpg

I will admit, it is a little "cheaty," since I used Warframe's main logo, but I hope that you guys don't mind! Designed the Xbox logo myself!

Note: the Tenno script reads from the inside out; read from the inner petal out to the larger petal. It reads: "Happy Anniversary." It is flipped on the other side as well.

Good luck everyone!
  • Upvote 28

LBUyF7X.jpg​This Sigil will either apply automatically for the base 3 Tenno. (Volt, Mag, Excal) Or when rank 30 is achieved with a frame you unlock there sigil upon completed that. All the frame outlines will have the pulsing signature X. Showing your love for us and our ranking shows ours for DE. Wish me the best community!!!

• Upvote 1

My game is glitched every 2 3 games i cant kill anyone its annoying cause me and my friends farm ALOT

Wrong Forums...

Edited by (XB1)WickedSoldier99
  • Upvote 1

Something from my childhood inspired me to make this, though i doubt it will win it doesnt hurt to enter it anyway. (original on paper pic http://prntscr.com/81rx20) its rough on various edges but thats childs play to you guys im sure, i dont mind if yall feel it needs some tweaks (always been unsure how to mess with the center bit). Looking forward to a free sigil!

VGkZJlw.png

Edited by (XB1)DxXOrangesXxD
  • Upvote 1

UfibnQz.jpg

Put this together this morning on my phone. It says X 1 in Draconis (could be replaced with Orokin text) then at the bottom it says WF in enochian (again could be substituted for another language)

Sorry its so large, phones aren't the best for uploading images

• Upvote 1

Something from my childhood inspired me to make this, though i doubt it will win it doesnt hurt to enter it anyway. (original on paper pic http://prntscr.com/81rx20) its rough on various edges but thats childs play to you guys im sure, i dont mind if yall feel it needs some tweaks (always been unsure how to mess with the center bit). Looking forward to a free sigil!

VGkZJlw.png

I'd rather have something not directly showing the Logo for Xbox, this would be perfect!

nFvLkxD.png

My attempt at something. Someone already made something similar though.

Translation; Xbox, Year One, Tenno of Honor.

Edited by (XB1)Stamex
  • Upvote 3

I'd rather have something not directly showing the Logo for Xbox, this would be perfect!

While I agree that directly showing the XB logo is probably too much, I feel it needs to tie into platform or it isn't really honoring the people who play on that console. I really like how DE used the X concept in the Prestige Pack I - it's there but not a big round logo. Several of these are cool, but lack the "XB1 anniversary" vibe.

IIWAA (If I Were An Artist) here is what I would focus on:

1. Capture the crossing X shape and probably the taper and curve of the XB logo - but don't copy the logo (even if it was allowed because of copyright/trademark laws) since we know we are on the platform.

2. Something that says Warframe - probably a variation on either the Lotus or Founder "flower" patterns. I'd lean more towards the Lotus direction, but any clean iconography that doesn't look like it belongs to a syndicate would be good. I wouldn't say no to a Conclave sigil style element - that raptor like style is pretty sexy.

3. I would worry about complexity. I like the idea of having tennobet on the sigil, but I have no idea if you could actually read it unless you maxed the size and probably wouldn't look good on a lot of frames. Also keep in mind, we have one color we control and the frame's energy color to customize to our liking, so ones with lots of elements will probably be locked in for many of those elements.

There are several good Lotus flower/X examples so far as well as X/pattern that I like. If I were voting it would currently be a close race, but I like Rawr itz Tribal's starting point. Not being an artist, I won't try, but since we already have Lotus flower - maybe a stylized X surrounded by the Lotus helmet - that says "Lotus loves her XB1 tenno too". 

• Upvote 1