[DE]Megan

Xbox One: Seal Of Honoring Contest

Something from my childhood inspired me to make this, though i doubt it will win it doesnt hurt to enter it anyway. (original on paper pic http://prntscr.com/81rx20) its rough on various edges but thats childs play to you guys im sure, i dont mind if yall feel it needs some tweaks (always been unsure how to mess with the center bit). Looking forward to a free sigil!

VGkZJlw.png

i like this one its like the red veil sigil which is one of my favorite sigils i hope this one wins.

This looks amazing! 

Thanks! i thought it was simple yet very xb1+warframe

i probably shouldve tied something in with 1 year but i kinda forgot that whole part lol

These submissions are looking awesome so far!

10 days left to get your design in :)

• Upvote 2

YBoVAyR.jpg

hopefully this turns into an image, also im not sure if its possible to develope a front to back emblem. This emblem features lotus like petals, a lotus, an xbox symbol, crossing tribal marks that form an X, and a roman numeral I for the One anniversary. and sorry if the sketch is weird I made this fairly quick.

• Upvote 7

Hello my fellow Tenno!

I am "Hang The Jib" from the "NoDoze" clan and would like to show tribute to Warframe and its XBOX1 (1) year anniversary by the creation of the "Into the Void" sigil. I believe this sigil will live long after the anniversary!

Notice not only is the Void Represented by this image, but you will also see the Grineer Imagery for the Numerical 1 in the Center to show our 1 year "Into the Void". 

"INTO The VOID" Sigil
Into-The-Void-Hang-The-Jib.JPG

• Upvote 2

Lotus logo, original dark sector glaive, teeny XB1 logo and year one in tenno bet...

Getting something I created into a AAA videogame was always on my bucket list - so good luck to everyone! ;-)

final_entry_zpssdi6cdoe.jpg

Edited by (XB1)FocusedHarp522
  • Upvote 1

3 more days to enter your sigil design!! 

Aka 3 more days to try and do better than me lol

• Upvote 1