Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning To Warframe,what To Do?

Commander70

Question

Hey.

I started Warframe 2 years ago and played quite some time.

Now i want to get back into Warframe(have been playing like 5-10 hours in the past months),but i really don't know what to do.

I get bored extremly easily after playing one mission.

What goal should i set for myself in order to keep me playing?

I really want to play Warframe.

6 answers to this question

Unlock all the planets if you haven't already, explore the new mission types, Try out Sharkwing in the Uranus Sealab tileset. Also look for interesting weapon BP's in the market or Dojo and try them out. 

Oh, and try some of the more Abstract frames that were added recently, like Mirage, Chroma, and Equinox. 

Maybe get a Kubrow too. Kill Jackal to get the quest. 

Edited by Plasmaface

You shouldn't force yourself to play. If you're getting bored, do something else.

I used to do it back when I played MMO's. There was always a daily to do, then I realized I wasn't having any fun.

However if you're just confused about what to do in the game, try this:

Look at all the weapons, frames, syndicate rewards or mods we have in the game.

Pick one you think you'd like, then find out how to get it. 

Then do it.

Just don't forget to take a break if you're not enjoying it.

Edited by Shifted

as said, try out Kubrows

the new Parkour 2.0, Arch and Sharkwing. Spy missions (don't know if you've done those) and Trial. Cephalon Simaris has a nice thing going on, "pokemon" hunting feeling, haha

Also, there's the reworks on Excalibur (!!!) and Frost ...

Edited by .Zefir

Well for a newer player, try obtaining and finishing quests. I would hold off on getting a kubrow until you have a steady income of credits or have the kubrow incubator upgrade, which you can only get in the clan dojo. Speaking of which, join a clan! Clans will usually help you out the most if you are lost or confused. Plus, their dojos may have weapons you need or want. From there, immerse yourself in the unique tilesets. Try not to speedrun unless you are farming because there are a lot of amazing little details that often go missed. Complete the planets, get Warframes and companions you might enjoy, and most importantly (other than having fun) find friends to play with! Most people get bored because they can't seem to share their excitements with others. Find some friends or clanmates to play with. Once you've completed nearly everything, do the high level Trials or do a little role playing while exploring the universe for it takes some imagination on your part to make things more exhilarating. Things like the Blade and Gun challenge in the forums or the contests in Prime Time. These are all things I think players should do in my opinion though! Also don't forget to take breaks!

Edited by The_Improviser

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/356275-welcome-back-to-warframe-heres-what-you-missed/

look through all the awesome changes and 

the new Parkour 2.0, Arch and Sharkwing. Spy missions (don't know if you've done those) and Trial. Cephalon Simaris has a nice thing going on, "pokemon" hunting feeling, haha

Also, there's the reworks on Excalibur (!!!) and Frost ...

Well for a newer player, try obtaining and finishing quests. I would hold off on getting a kubrow until you have a steady income of credits or have the kubrow incubator upgrade, which you can only get in the clan dojo. Speaking of which, join a clan! Clans will usually help you out the most if you are lost or confused. Plus, their dojos may have weapons you need or want. From there, immerse yourself in the unique tilesets. Try not to speedrun unless you are farming because there are a lot of amazing little details that often go missed. Complete the planets, get Warframes and companions you might enjoy, and most importantly (other than having fun) find friends to play with! Most people get bored because they can't seem to share their excitements with others. Find some friends or clanmates to play with. Once you've completed nearly everything, do the high level Trials or do a little role playing while exploring the universe for it takes some imagination on your part to make things more exhilarating. Things like the Blade and Gun challenge in the forums or the contests in Prime Time. These are all things I think players should do in my opinion though! Also don't forget to take breaks!

^^^^^^^^