About Frost Snow Globe Nerf Push Back.

EDIT UPDATE 17.0.5:
I told you people it will be nerfed!

No more killing high level enemies with snow globe T.T   R.I.P
It should not working on bosses and huge enemies.   Level 30 greeniers lose max 50% of their health

OLD POST:
Devs, snow globe should destroy to pieces enemies at any level as it is now. Because you need a wall to do that. Just look at excalibur he doesnt need anything to do 36k damage. just standard 100% power strength, just maxed melee weapon.  Exalted blade, slide, swing done. Not hard.  So frost need just wall, snow globe to push back enemy at wall, he must take the position to do that.

Just make that all Bosses, jaggernauts etc can't be pushed back even if they are frozen by chilling globe or Avalanche. Thats all.

Im not complaining. I heard that devs already working on it, so if no one will write anything they will make that enemies hitting walls from snow globe will deal maybe only 500 impact damage so it will be just trash.

I just want it to be not OP as it is now. But still to be very powerfull ability, to crush everything except bosses. I hate one hit kill bosses, so just that.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Really it hasn't even been a week and people are complaining.

Im not complaining. I heard that devs already working on it, so if no one will write anything they will make that enemies hitting walls from snow globe will deal maybe only 500 impact damage so it will be just trash.

I just want it to be not OP as it is now. But still to be very powerfull ability, to crush everything except bosses. I hate one hit kill bosses, so just that.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

I told you people it will be nerfed!

No more killing high level enemies with snow globe T.T   R.I.P

It should not working on bosses and huge enemies.   Level 30 greeniers lose max 50% of their health

Yeah, but level 95 grineers also lose, at max, about half their health as well... so it scales really well. As long as the enemy hits a slope or wall and you're right next to the enemy when you cast Snow Globe, it will do half its health in damage. Doesn't work on Eximus units and Juggernauts take 0 damage, though.

Just the wonky looking physics of the enemy being pushed back is jarring.

They really haven't "fixed" the original bug, per se. They just limited the damage it does. Enemies are still flung really far away.

Edited by SicSlaver

DO people who repost 'it's a bug! it got fixed' even play Frost or read update notes? 

It's intended mechanics, it acts as it says right in the notes and it's still there in the game. Only the damage values got lowered. It's a nerf. And a reasonable one, cause it still scales.