Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Stalker Abilities?

Sbreddragon

So as we all know the stalker can use many tenno abilities. The wiki page says he has access to teleport, slash dash, absorb, shuriken, and pull. However, the wiki also says that it is not currently known how many other abilities the stalker used. I beleive I have found a new one. Being trinities well of life. Now I do not own trinity but from all trinities ive seen use well of life it lifts up an enemy and causes them to be ragdolled in the air. I just had a stalker encounter where I was suddenly lifted up into the air and ragdolled. I could not move nor attack during this animation, also pulses of like blue energy were coming out of my feet. After I dropped to the ground I continued attacking and killed him, but I was wondering if anyone else has encountered new abilities that haven't been listed before.

Link to stalker wiki page - http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker

Edited by Sbreddragon

He now has Reckoning and Smokescreen as well...

We might actually have a threat now.

He killed me the other day, I legit could not find him anywhere but he was definitely shooting me. Didn't help that i was surrounded by Grineer either. :/

Guest (PS4)Baby0Shaq34

DE should add another ability to the stalker.

equilibrium-lights-out-o.gif

:)

Edited by (PS4)Baby0Shaq34

I just had a meeting with him where I couldn´t see him, like he was invincible, but maybe it was just a bug.

He killed me the other day, I legit could not find him anywhere but he was definitely shooting me. Didn't help that i was surrounded by Grineer either. :/

Seems he can go invisible now as well. Sadly haven't had a visit from the street creep in a long time now so no joys of seeing these things for me :l~

Seems he can go invisible now as well. Sadly haven't had a visit from the street creep in a long time now so no joys of seeing these things for me :l~

Yeah, he uses the Smoke Screen ability Ash has now. He did it right in front of me after Absorb ended and started shooting me with Dread while i couldn't see him.

Great.... I just got used to using Frost and a shotgun to take him down while leveling gear. But since globe got nerfed and Stalker got buffed.... I am really hating that I can't just spend all the marks I got in one big "Calling out Stalker" so I can get back to leveling my gear. RNG needs to do me a favor and OD on some bleach or sulfuric acid.

What you're describing seems more along the lines of Stalker using energy vampire, something I've never herd about till now.

Yeah thats kidna what I was thinking. I knew he had oberons 4th but there as no bubble so I thought it might be something like that instead