Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Funny story:

Right after I get all this red text about a hotfix about not being able to save your progress, I get back to my liset from 20 waves of ODD about 30 seconds before the "restart to receive" message and of course did not have my progress saved.

Thanks guys!

Loki PBR Changes:

Loki, Loki Prime and all of Loki’s alternate helmets have received a PBR upgrade.  This visual overhaul is the first major step in bringing older Warframes up to date with new PBR textures and does come with a few additional features we hope to roll out to other Warframes over time.  Let us know what you think of the changes!

• Loki Prime’s gold trim is now tintable.

heyyy, thanks for robbing another prime warframe of their tint 4 slot. add a tint 5 for prime metal Soon please

The one issue that bothers me that I don't see here is when you join a submursible Archwing mission already in progress and you won't spawn in with your Archwing. Oh, well.. 

I like these fixes tho, keep it up :)

Any update on the fixes for running preventing you from opening the power menu, using abilities, opening the map, opening the gear menu, etc.? 

Any update for the fix for Ashes Bladestorm causing your ability menu to be stuck open until you activate it again?

Edited by Protomorph