Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Was hoping for some Sharkwing fixes. But this will do.

Gs4fwrZ.png

EDIT: 

• Tyl Regor will now teleport more frequently during his boss fight, making it more difficult for players to determine his location.

WHAT! Tyl Regor already Teleports enough! Why?!?

Just Molecular Prime, Tenno. 

MP can show you the world.

Shining shimmering splendid.

• Tyl Regor will now teleport more frequently during his boss fight, making it more difficult for players to determine his location.

*Sigh* Great. Yes. Because we absolutely needed this horrible grind to be even MORE tedious. Brilliant. Wonderful.

Why do you people hate pure black color? My Loki went from black to dark grey with this PBR "update", it is same with all the new stuff you release, including prisma Excalibur. I didn't buy smoke colors to look dark grey, I want to be black and with each update pitch black color is dying. At least let the immortal skin retain the pitch black color.

Still waiting for the fix on most frames energy colors, sadly.

Also, please note you guys left Excalibur's Immortal skin and alternate helmets without PBR. Remember to take those, and Excalibur Prime, up to date please!

EDIT: Loki Prime does look beautiful, and Loki's updated Energy Color is at least accounted. Needs to be swapped with that white on Tenno pallete though!

Thanks for this one! :)

Edited by NightmareT12

I gladly await to break your things.

You didn't fix jack with the strun wraith while running i swear i reloaded 4 times, while standing still you reloaded normally. Almost like you people hate fast or something.

Edited by Edontsu

Hotfix 17.0.3

something something blah blah blah cool pvp changes GASP

Loki PBR Changes:

Loki, Loki Prime and all of Loki’s alternate helmets have received a PBR upgrade.  This visual overhaul is the first major step in bringing older Warframes up to date with new PBR textures and does come with a few additional features we hope to roll out to other Warframes over time.  Let us know what you think of the changes!

• Loki Prime’s gold trim is now tintable.

W9RhhfF.gif

Edited by thelastpwnr99