Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Hey, DE, you screwed up something in your English definition of Mend for Equinox.  The definition of Mend is to: make something that is broken, worn, torn, or otherwise damaged whole, sound, or usable by "repairing".  That is the verbal version of mend. Return the ability to heal defense targets or change the name mend to something else.   source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mend?s=t 

Loki PBR Changes:

Loki, Loki Prime and all of Loki’s alternate helmets have received a PBR upgrade.  This visual overhaul is the first major step in bringing older Warframes up to date with new PBR textures and does come with a few additional features we hope to roll out to other Warframes over time.  Let us know what you think of the changes!

• Loki Prime’s gold trim is now tintable.

sweet now when can we do lex prime .-.

Edited by V45H

Still no fix for:

Melee/Roll randomly becoming unusable. VERY ANNOYING BUG that has been in since U17 hit. Please prioritize this.

Details: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/501255-disabled-meleerollwall-latch-steps-to-reproduce/

Also a bunch of more threads about it in the bugs section.

THIS.

Valkyr is literally unusable now. At least Excal has a blind...

Edited by TotallyLagging

I'm rather dissapointed that Loki prime's coat folds and stripes use the same color slot now. The tintable gold is nice, but in my opinion, it looks very reflective. Perhaps excessively so. D:

Regarding equinox, I hope that they get a few lookovers in the texture department as well. Some color combinations make the markings on their face and arm cloth look blurry. Perhaps some ability changes as well? Like small additions to range and some sort of passive to night equinox's ultimate. A heal is fine and dandy, but leaving it just at that is rather... boring.

I love being able to change Loki Prime's gold tint (though I do kind of agree that the gold tint should recieve its own tint color), but there's one thing I didn't see fixed that really bothers me:

Prisma Dual Cleavers still don't do any damage unless they proc a crit, damage type, or element.

Now, I know this is mostly personal since I'm a member of Steel Meridian and have Justice Blades on my cleavers, but I know I'm not the only one disappointed with seeing our dual blades of justice reduced to can openers because they only reliably open containers.

• Tyl Regor will now teleport more frequently during his boss fight, making it more difficult for players to determine his location.

Why?!? Because him teleporting around every 2 seconds wasn't enough? It has to be every second now?

I love being able to change Loki Prime's gold tint (though I do kind of agree that the gold tint should recieve its own tint color), but there's one thing I didn't see fixed that really bothers me:

Prisma Dual Cleavers still don't do any damage unless they proc a crit, damage type, or element.

Now, I know this is mostly personal since I'm a member of Steel Meridian and have Justice Blades on my cleavers, but I know I'm not the only one disappointed with seeing our dual blades of justice reduced to can openers because they only reliably open containers.

I was hoping to see that fix too. Disappointing it's not there and probably won't get fixed for a while considering how many people it affects (very few).

The PBR treatment on Loki Prime almost makes up for the "unable to save" bug, and thank you OH SO MUCH for fixing that. I was actually not even planning to play tonight because of that. Looks like there's lots of good fixes in there, and some things to look forward to in the future (no more ugly gold on prime frames/weapons!). I do think there should be a "Gold Trim Tint" added for prime stuff, for those that like their gold, and that way we can color all the parts that were meant to be separate. Anyway, can't wait to try it out tonight!

(Fixed Equinox beeing able to heal defence objectives)

too bad i just figured that out a few hours befor the patch came and thought it was a neat feature but it was just a bug ... too bad ... hope there will be an augment alowing that again with a low percentage of regeneration to those objectives to make it not overpowerd but good to save a mission maybe something like 1% of the healing power or something

• Fixed Equinox being able to heal Defense objectives.

-.-, another reason to not use equinox night form, pls DE why? i know that this could be a bug though but it was cool, now equinox is less usefull than before. She really need a rework or a buff.