Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

So, can anyone confirm from DE Steves twitter post. Is soloing for drone spawn rate now fixed? I played over 40+ runs and had no luck, I saw his post confirming that team will fix it, but havent found it in the patchnotes.

Loki PBR Changes:

Loki, Loki Prime and all of Loki’s alternate helmets have received a PBR upgrade.  This visual overhaul is the first major step in bringing older Warframes up to date with new PBR textures and does come with a few additional features we hope to roll out to other Warframes over time.  Let us know what you think of the changes!

• Loki Prime’s gold trim is now tintable.

Fixes:

• Fixed Nullifier auras lingering after death. 
  • Fixed Clients appearing as scaled down at the start of a Mission intro cinematic on the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.

Super keen for more gold trim on old primes!

Nullifier bubbles lingering after death is truly a welcomed fix.

"Fixed Clients appearing as scaled down"

Run Indiana Jones the fixes are coming! (yes that's my Hydroid trying to escape a roller)

EmAuZOp.jpg

Oh... my... @(*()$... Jesus... Christ...

As always, I was changing the colors of my son Loki P and... wait wtf... the textures are not the same ? Black looks actually damn nice ?? We can CHANGE the golden prime S#&$ ??? 

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT !!! I JUST HAD AN EYEGASM !!!

Thanks, that was just a @(*()$ genius idea : my Loki is just fabulous now... well... more emo than fabulous I suppose : I'm cosplaying my fella Stalker right now XD

Stay awesome DE !

Was hoping for some Sharkwing fixes. But this will do.

Gs4fwrZ.png

EDIT: 

• Tyl Regor will now teleport more frequently during his boss fight, making it more difficult for players to determine his location.

WHAT! Tyl Regor already Teleports enough! Why?!?

Cause his battle was too easy allready

Was hoping for some Sharkwing fixes. But this will do.

Gs4fwrZ.png

EDIT: 

• Tyl Regor will now teleport more frequently during his boss fight, making it more difficult for players to determine his location.

WHAT! Tyl Regor already Teleports enough! Why?!?

Thought the same. He is already as jumpy as his minions. At least no Equinox farming neccessary anymore.

And hooray for the reduced screen shake.