Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Predictions For Sentient Gameplay Mechanics?

AdunSaveMe

"existing design patterns"?

That's depressing.

I'm just saying, there's a history of gear checks/fight clocks like pointless damage resistance and random invulnerability phases.

Damage resistance is gimmicky trash to put in place of real mechanics and invulnerability phases are glorified clocks.

I'm just saying, there's a history of gear checks/fight clocks like pointless damage resistance and random invulnerability phases.

Damage resistance is gimmicky trash to put in place of real mechanics and invulnerability phases are glorified clocks.

What can I say? I'm still holding out hope for some sort of Progression 2.0 or something for the next update. We got our wish granted for Parkour 2.0, right? What's wrong with being optimistic?

And I said probably, as in I wasn't sure and neither is anyone else apparently. So as it stands, still not racist.

You must not understand racism.

Putting Mexican on it when it is in no way particularly Mexican is racist.

Just like calling black people born in the United states 'African American' is equally as stupid and racist.

If you fail to recognize this then there is no explaining anything to you.

Not racist would simply be a standoff or three way standoff or two clones one tenno.

Edited by PookieNumnums

What can I say? I'm still holding out hope for some sort of Progression 2.0 or something for the next update. We got our wish granted for Parkour 2.0, right? What's wrong with being optimistic?

Who's wishes

I never asked for any of it. Still feel most of it was unnecessary.

Progression 2.0 sounds interesting however, care to elaborate further

U said it.

I agree totally UNLESS the vulnerability is triggered directly by players in some way.

And so, humanity has come to the point where even mentioning an ethnic group in comedic references brands you as a racist.

On topic, procedural resistance seems like a good enough idea to me, with one going down as the other goes up. The only thing I really have a problem with is their weakness to abilities lore-wise. How will that affect them?

You must not understand racism.

Putting Mexican on it when it is in no way particularly Mexican is racist.

Just like calling black people born in the United states 'African American' is equally as stupid and racist.

If you fail to recognize this then there is no explaining anything to you.

Not racist would simply be a standoff or three way standoff or two clones one tenno.

I'm sorry but @(*()$ LoL! This is what happens when everyone wants everyone to become completely tolerant....good idea but in practice it's just.....good lord...

What your doing is taking the neautral meaning instead and now using it when you know full and well that's not what people were talking about~

Edited by DiabolicalHamSandwich

Who's wishes

I never asked for any of it. Still feel most of it was unnecessary.

Progression 2.0 sounds interesting however, care to elaborate further

What can I say, most of us like high-velocity movement to require mild amounts of skill.

Anyway, Progression 2.0! Base your progression through the solar system primarily on a quest-based "campaign", which strings together the ones we currently have and gives us a reason to fight our way through the starchart and carries us to endgame, then have regular nodes literally just be a side-focus. Cut "essential" mods, use something like TheGreatZamboni's upgrade tree to upgrade raw stats and have mods be even more wacky and gameplay oriented - get more firerate after several consecutive headshots, for example. Change enemy scaling to have a soft cap around level 100ish, ramp down armor scaling towards the end, and then have the primary method of scaling be through learning new skills and dividing units into more subtypes wielding different weapons - i.e, a higher level Shield Lancer might spawn with a Nukor. Have Focus provide a single borderlands-style upgrade tree depending on which polarity you choose, have that tree be very specifically based on weapon type, and have those Warframe Focus trees allow you to completely alter your ability fundamentally, separate from the slap-on effects of augments. Provide Clans a reason to hold Dark Sectors beyond phat lootz by providing clan-wide Syndicate Patronage, which requires either doing high-level special mission types with your clan to earn standing, or holding a solar rail for enough time. Remove Restores of any sort from the game. Have weapons only earn affinity from kills with themselves: you have to get kills with your Lex to rank it up at all. Have Mastery Rank be affected by -

S#&$. I have no idea how to do proper Mastery Ranking. It's hard to evaluate skill in a game like this - Mastery tests help, but not totally.

Knowing DE they're just going to be like any other enemy but "harder" by adding more health, armor, and is invincible most of the time. Really hope they implement some of the great ideas people have and not just do what they usually do and have the "tough" enemies spam knockdowns.