Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Review?

WalesTale

Question

Before I spend too much time working on something that wont work (and spend the 150 plat to submit an emblem for my clan) I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give some feed back on it.

Lrs9qW5.png?1

I have already read through and followed the advise, 

here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Emblem

and here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/188830-guide-how-not-to-emblem-a-cautionary-tale-v2-7-images/

But I'm still not sure if it will work out. (150plat is a little much for me to throw away)

Will the transparent sections be a problem?

Is there any chance this design will be rejected?

What do you think of the overall design/color?

Thanks in advance!

6 answers to this question

As for rejecting - I seriously doubt that. It's not offensive and it's definietly not copyrighted (and even some copyrighted stuff makes it).

My opinion - it looks great and I like it. It reminds me of some face mask, but whose...? Some corrupted unit helmet? BTW what's the name of clan?

If you have transparent areas in your clan emblem, they will be fine (make sure they are actually transparent and not just black; black apparently isn't transparent anymore despite what all the searches I did when I was about to upload mine said).  Mine uses transparent areas and they show up as transparent in game.  Also, in my case, there wasn't as much overbrightness as there used to be - but then again, for mine, I wanted some since I wanted the center to actually look like a light.  Anyway, expect your emblem to be brighter in game, but I would say not as much as in that second thread you referenced.

P.S. - DE, you really should update the emblem upload procedure so that we get a totally accurate representation of our emblem as it would appear in game before we pay.  Otherwise, we should get a grace period where we can claim a platinum refund (and have our emblem removed) if we aren't happy with how our emblems look in game after they're uploaded.  It's only fair since we're paying real money for this.

I don't see any reason why both of the logos will be rejected. They're not too strict on copyright as I've seen various anime logos passing as clan logos. So these will definitely not be taken out.

I like your originality, really do. It think it is so much better than people just taking things from the Internet and pasting it in the game.