Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Immortal Pbr

Orcot

With the recent Hotfix's changes to Loki I noticed something instantly, Loki's Immortal skin was also given the PBR treatment!

Hooray!

But sadly Excal's doesn't, now before we get the "Loki Master-race" started, I have to ask, when will Excal be getting said treatment and are newer frames going to be receiving Immortal skins?

But seriously, Tenno, go compare Loki-Immortal and Excal-Immortal, you can clearly see the difference.

The order of DE's PBRing is really messed up.  The Machete is PBRed now.   THE MACHETE.  Like... the weapon that is a steaming pile of re-digested turds that no one can readily get?  Meanwhile, so many items people use and see regularly are still in their greasy forms.

I'd really like to see a PBRed Excalibur Prime and Immortal Excalibur already, complete with all the helmets.  PBRing the Braton Prime, Magnus/AKMagnus, and Dakra Prime would be nice too.  Kinda feel the first and third mention are pretty iconic.  The Magnus is just a personal want.

Edited by Littleman88

Yes Excalibur's skin AND default color scheme needs a revision, after checking Loki.

Also all praise a complete PBR treatment. Don't forget Avalon and Pendragon helms this time plox.

Pendragon is in dire need of some touching-up, the rings that hang on it are broken and looks buggy/atrocious, it's been like this for several updates with no mention of fixing it.

The order of DE's PBRing is really messed up.  The Machete is PBRed now.   THE MACHETE.  Like... the weapon that is a steaming pile of re-digested turds that no one can readily get?  Meanwhile, so many items people use and see regularly are still in their greasy forms.

Grineer Scorpions can readily get clem. So next time you're on your back and sliding towards a feminine Grineer cyborg, take the time to admire the gleaming reflections on her blade. You'll be glad you did.

Grineer Scorpions can readily get clem. So next time you're on your back and sliding towards a feminine Grineer cyborg, take the time to admire the gleaming reflections on her blade. You'll be glad you did.

There are no reflections on the new Machete.  Just rust and chipped paint.  Barely noticeable from a distance, and I certainly don't want to be that close to them.

At least... not until they're PBRed anyway.