Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Snow Globe

xmegarockx

So now snowglobe dosnt stack anymore, we can do this.... we can cast 4 snowglone and with that it remove any other snowglobe out there so we can have 4 in one casting 4 times but it removes others in otheres places and if u cast one out of the snoglobe with 4 globes it remove 1 so 3 remains in the main globe o well u will figure it out.... my inglis isnt great :D

I'm confused. Had to read this a few times. Anyway. Which part is the problem again? Even prior to U17, snow globe can't be stacked. As for 4 snow globe "rule", well I think it's appropriate since duration aren't applicable anymore. Otherwise, you'll snow globe all over the place.

Hmm, last time I chekced, they did stack...

It's stacked? Hm.

I'm confused. Had to read this a few times. Anyway. Which part is the problem again? Even prior to U17, snow globe can't be stacked. As for 4 snow globe "rule", well I think it's appropriate since duration aren't applicable anymore. Otherwise, you'll snow globe all over the place.

It's stacked? Hm.

Yes it's stack, as far as I remember when there was the client bug for snow globe, show me 100, then I add 1 more it's turned into 2, isntead of 100, and 3 globe to stack show it as 3, btw, when 1 of those globes was gone by damage, back to 2, anyway, just for a while was show the value again of globe ( for example you cast the 4 one, it's show as 100, but shortly after show as 4, instead of 100-X any value of globe.)

It's stacked? Hm.

yes they did stack and was very nice to cast 4 5 globes and go to kill sutff