Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pbr - Colour Palette What's The "real" Gold? (Orokin Colour Palette)

BelieverZ

Question

With the new PBR to Loki Prime, I miss my old gold.

I've got the orokin colour palette, but that isn't the gold they've used. Are any of the prime warframe colours from the orokin colour palette? 

I looked everywhere for Frost Prime brown tint in the orokin colour palette, but none of them match his orignal.

13 answers to this question

Fire Palette B2, that is 2nd from top and 2nd from left.

Also this thread > https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/466430-ishki-presents-i-love-gold-tutorial/

And shouldn't this be in players helping players?

Wow, thanks for the guide.

Wasn't expecting the gold to be in other colour palette other than orokin, or atleast mimic it.

Wow, thanks for the guide.

Wasn't expecting the gold to be in other colour palette other than orokin, or atleast mimic it.

No problem, and I personally feel that's the best gold mimic out there and have been using it since forever so it's tested under all kinds of lighting and it still holds up. :)

I'm scared dude, they gonna take my shiny gold from my Frost Prime when his turn come ;_;

I don't see how the Gold trim bits on Loki P have become less shiny? If anything PBR actually makes them more shiny since it actively reflects the environment around you. And the default color option right next to the color boxes in the customisation section changes any color back to the Prime Gold. No one is losing anything other than sadly the merging of Tint Color 3 and 4 regions so now we have less control over our customisation. :/

If you still think the gold is less shiny maybe it's because you're running on settings lower than max? I'm running on max graphical settings and it seems fine to me.

Edited by Sci_Ant