The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Dark Action(21+ Mr10+)Shadow Clan

(PSN)excat_56

After Dark Action is looking for new recruits. Who are we looking for?                      

Dedicated Warframe players with a genuine interest in playing Warframe. We are a tight knit group of friends, we are event orientated, and we are looking into adding a few more people. We are a shadow clan (max of 30), so we stay very close with our members. We are looking for people that fit in with us, fun to hang out with and talk to, and people that enjoy playing a TEAM orientated playstyle. As most Warframe players know that have been around a while, Warframe has its up and down times that moves with the update cycles. We as a clan tend to play a lot of games together, NOT just Warframe. So we are looking for people that enjoy a lot of the same things we do, so our clan continues to stay together even during the down times of Warframe.

Our base requirements:

·   21+ yrs old

·    MR10+

·    have a mic (and use it, and ******know where your mute button for your mic is!!!!!!******)

·    be respectful, helpful, and participate

·    no spamming invites or spamming in general in clan or alliance chat, send messages,  and ASK for help

(voice chat parties not rated by ESRB, if you know what that mean, you'll fit in)

What do we have to offer?

·   Experienced Leadership

·   Full research 

·   All colors researched.

·   A wide diversity of people

·   A pretty cool dojo.

·   Low trade tax (stays at 5% as long as members are actively making trades)

·   Access to the After Dark Action PSN discussion board and community page

·   Hours upon hours of useless conversations that tend to offend at least one person (in other words, we sit in a                                                    voice chat room and crack on each other and have fun all night)

·   A true friendship mentality from clan members, we genuinely care about each other in between ragging on each                                           other.

(We might have an emblem someday, but honestly, we could care less about it.)

Clan Ranks:

Leaders:

The Prime Warlord: excat_56(21)

Prime Overlord: Janemba88(21) ; Cadmus509509(21) ; M-E-K-1(15)

Umbra: tron177(21) ; SilverKarasu(20) ; McWeaksaucey(16)

Non Leader Ranks:

Prime Minion

Minion (after you show up for a little bit)

Initiate (starting rank for AT LEAST st week)

Vacation/Notified extended absence

Note: Given the name of our clan, we all mostly play evenings to late nights, we are working adults. I play from 5/6pm to anywhere from 11pm-2am CST (central stand time USA). Clan members get on mostly around the same time as I do and stay on much later than I do, but we ALWAYS have alliance members on.

We have 15 core members that have been together 1+ year, and another 6 members that I see staying just as long. We have very low turnover once we find people that are looking for what we have to offer. 

Send me PSN friend request and reply to the thread! When you send the friend request, PLEASE put in ADA or After Dark Action in the friend request message! I get a lot of spam friend requests, and no one wants to tell me who they are, so they get denied ! THANK YOU!!

Edited by (PS4)excat_56

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...