The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Pumped For Banshee And Trinity Prime

Heidrek

Primed frames are orokin tech, their non primed variants arev lesser tenno tech. Valkyr is corpus tech, its not happening without some serious lore stretching/breaking.

A:Lore doesnt matter, DE stated any frame can be primed, also, all they would have to say is Valkyr Prime is the prime of pre corpus valkyr

Yep.

well, ok then

A:Lore doesnt matter, DE stated any frame can be primed, also, all they would have to say is Valkyr Prime is the prime of pre corpus valkyr

well, ok then

Lore adjustment. Personally I think its time trinity gets something nice given how long people have been waiting for trin prime.

She's a cornerstone for raiding, imo.

Sonar for damage multiplier and Soundquake for room-wide cc.

I feel that without her presence in the squad raiding is usually doubly difficult.

Do you even raid?

Sonar as damage multiplier is pointless. The only enemy you need to kill is Van Hek and bomb carries in stage 3. 3-4 CP is enough.

Sound Quacke is pertty mediocre CC. Its range base is only 20m. Mirage with Prism is better -  25m base range.

Edited by igo95862

Do you even raid?

Sonar as damage multiplier is pointless. The only enemy you need to kill is Van Hek and bomb carries in stage 3. 3-4 CP is enough.

Sound Quacke is pertty mediocre CC. Its range base is only 20m. Mirage with Prism is better - 25m base range.

Please spell like you graduated at least elementary school.

Judging from the given pattern that DE releases primed warframe, I would say that the next two will be female frames. Taking that into account you are limited in your choices of who will be primed. In my opinion I think that trinity, banshee, and or valkyr would be the most likely candidates. Leaning more towards trinity and banshee over any other female frames. Not having played either, I can not give an opinion on how either operate efficiently. I can only speculate from what I have seen when I see others using them. Trinity is a good sorry if not the best support frame in the game from what I have seen. Two abilities that restore health, one for energy, and the last being a tool for her own survivability. All good abilities to have so she can help a team survive. Banshee on the other hand is often left in the shadow of other frames. She has an interesting concept that I think could be improved upon. However I would not like to see her turn into another one button frame. She is only in the shadows because other frames provide better CC. Let's compare her first ability to another's. It knocks back enemies and deals low to moderate damage. Other frames that provide knockdown are rhino with rhino charge. In that comparison Banshee wins. Though with the frost ability update his snow globe provides knock back and a shield that slows enemies. In this comparison frost wins because the ability has more than two values in it. Yet all abilities need to be different otherwise we would be playing the same frame in a different skin. Her second ability is unique as it impairs enemy hearing and silences her own weapon. The only thing that comes close to this is the assignment mod for Loki's stealth. Which silences all weapons he is using, since it only effects him she wins as hers is in an area and should also effect allies. Yet that does not make it useful as you have to look at how you would use it alone as opposed to in a group. Alone it has great potential, while in a group it has almost none. That is because most random groups do not want to take it slowly and for only certain types of missions. Yet with silent weapons this ability is rather lackluster as even weapons that are alarming can be equipped with mods to make them silent. Most would not waste the capacity or slot to do so though. Also since must would not want to do a mission silently while leveling said weapons, the ability is almost useless. I say almost because the ability had its uses while in a solo mission. This brings me to her third ability and the one I think is her bread and butter, sonar. It marks points on enemies that are weak on them, letting you deal massively increased damage to them. An ability that is completely unique to her alone. At max rank with no mods it will cause the weapons to increase the damage done by 500%. Something that is wonderful for end game content, especially when modded. Lastly we have her fourth ability, sounds quake. Banshee changes sound into the ground to cause enemies to take damage and causes then to stagger. Compared to other frames like nova and rhino it is rather inconvenient. Yes it staggers enemies unlike molecular prime, but it does not stagger at all times. It also completely removes Banshee from a fight as she is stationary to channel the ability leaving her very open. While rhino on the other hand stops enemies completely with rhino stomp. I am not saying Banshee is a bad frame, but their are choices that others would take over her in most situations. She should get a primed version as she does deserve it over other female frames. Trinity even more so than Banshee, but Banshee also needs something else to be noticeable and not just a piece in a person's collection if primed items. My opinion can be insulted, agreed with, even torn apart at the seams. I think she has an interesting kit and would love to see more people play her. People will defend her or attack her because of their views on her and her kit. It is what people do in situations like these. I for one would love to see her be one of the next primed warframe.

Do you even raid?

Sound Quacke is pertty mediocre CC. Its range base is only 20m. Mirage with Prism is better -  25m base range.

everybody has play preferences both can do the job well enough

So sad about knowing that it might be a long wait for Zephyr prime. She's the one that I would be jumping up and down giggling like a schoolgirl when she's announced. But I will probably have to wait through at least 2 female, 2 male, and then maybe if the stars align she might be in the next female rotation. I seem to be the only one clamoring for her...unless the parkour 2.0 motivates DE to push her ahead to really highlight the changes.

• 1 month later...

No hints yet...still betting on Trinity.

Saryn or Banshee would be perfectly acceptable, but Trin has been passed over twice, sooo...bets.

Valkyr and Zephyr would be dark horse possibilities, but both would be way out of their chronological order, not that that hasn't happened before. I seriously doubt Valk, since she's getting a new skin. Be a bit too much of a good thing to have both of those in a similar timeframe.

Oh, and if you can't make Banshee perform, it's on you and not the warframe. Banshee is very effective, but she's a very user intensive to play and requires flexibility in modding strategies; a lot of different things can work and work well on her. If you can't get past "push 4 to win" then you're not going to get along with her. She's also best in a dedicated team, since she's a force multiplier and heavy on CC.

My exposure to raiding has been very limited, but from what I've seen on the NM raid, Banshee could do quite well indeed, but it'd be as a low duration silence/CC build. And you can kill stuff in raids without that much difficulty, assuming effective builds of both guns and 'frames. My one NM raid had a helluva kill count, mostly due to two hair trigger Valkyrs.

No hints yet...still betting on Trinity.

Saryn or Banshee would be perfectly acceptable, but Trin has been passed over twice, sooo...bets.

Valkyr and Zephyr would be dark horse possibilities, but both would be way out of their chronological order, not that that hasn't happened before. I seriously doubt Valk, since she's getting a new skin. Be a bit too much of a good thing to have both of those in a similar timeframe.

Oh, and if you can't make Banshee perform, it's on you and not the warframe. Banshee is very effective, but she's a very user intensive to play and requires flexibility in modding strategies; a lot of different things can work and work well on her. If you can't get past "push 4 to win" then you're not going to get along with her. She's also best in a dedicated team, since she's a force multiplier and heavy on CC.

My exposure to raiding has been very limited, but from what I've seen on the NM raid, Banshee could do quite well indeed, but it'd be as a low duration silence/CC build. And you can kill stuff in raids without that much difficulty, assuming effective builds of both guns and 'frames. My one NM raid had a helluva kill count, mostly due to two hair trigger Valkyrs.

It took me a bit to convince a NM raid to use banshee over vauban, overall the people were quite happy with her performance and said they would take her again. Sonar also has the added benefit of marking enemies on the map for EV trinity if for some reason you can't convince the raid to bring at least one enemy radar.

I would like to see Trinity prime next just because she was one of the original frames.