The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aren't Large Clans Bad For The De Business Model?

vergol

As of now, Dojo credit, resource, and Forma requirements are the same regardless of how many members your clan has.  The larger the clan, the less individual members need to contribute to construct rooms.  This likely means fewer people in a large clan would be tempted to spend Platinum on Forma, thus less real monetary income for DE.

Why would DE would shoot themselves in the foot by favoring the large-clan model, as they've clearly stated in a recent livestream?

Hard to complain when a company is sucking less blood from customers, but the question still stands.

Edited by vergol

..actually there are rooms which use Plats only to construct..Its just faster to get more rooms for bigger clans but the end point is still the same platinum wise..

whoa whoa whoa there

Are you telling me, that there are some rooms that are only accessable by using platinum as a resource?   Now that, has got to be the biggest joke ever.  Please tell me that Im wrong.

whoa whoa whoa there

Are you telling me, that there are some rooms that are only accessable by using platinum as a resource?   Now that, has got to be the biggest joke ever.  Please tell me that Im wrong.

I have my hands out, please fill them up with cash.