Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Downsizing Clan Or Other Options?

(XBOX)brenon45

Question

Are they ever going to address this?

Seriously, ok so after clearing all the left players, i only have 16 now... as A MOON CLAN... Plus i didnt even build the damn barracks ( not getting into that story [the guy who built them was kicked out]).

Is there a way could downsize it or can i submit a ticket to reset my clan get all my resources back and keep my emblem i paid for and just re-reseach everything?

Ok so i Submitted my Ticket... Now to just hope and wait...

Edited by (XB1)brenon45

6 answers to this question

Currently the only way is to submit a ticket. I've heard depending on the circumstances they'll let you, but I think for the most part they make you keep it. Before you build the barracks it asks like 3 times if you're sure. If you didn't build it, maybe they'll let you.

Currently the only way is to submit a ticket. I've heard depending on the circumstances they'll let you, but I think for the most part they make you keep it. Before you build the barracks it asks like 3 times if you're sure. If you didn't build it, maybe they'll let you.

i guess i will do a ticket then... Ill update this thread with there responce.

I'm not sure if a ticket will help, and I hope it does.

From the wiki 

It should be noted that once a Clan's tier is upgraded, the change is permanent and irreversible. No in-game mechanic for reversal exists, nor will Digital Extremes support reverse the upgrades, even if they were accidental. As such, caution should be exercised during Dojo construction to prevent unintended tier upgrades.

I'm not sure if a ticket will help, and I hope it does.

From the wiki

It should be noted that once a Clan's tier is upgraded, the change is permanent and irreversible. No in-game mechanic for reversal exists, nor will Digital Extremes support reverse the upgrades, even if they were accidental. As such, caution should be exercised during Dojo construction to prevent unintended tier upgrades.

Yes i know... But i have to try something.

And i just updated my post above.

Probably don't have to tell you this now, but be very careful to whom you give dojo building/editing permissions in the future for this very reason.

yes, i thought(gavetrust/badchoice) to my few friends, at that time around 9 of us.

One of them F'd up and got demoted to recruite but ended up quiting anyways to play other games.

But i sent a ticket so i will find out soon enough if im screwed or not.