Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Depleted Reload, Is It Working As Intended?

-Onyx-Phalian

Ok, so I just got Depleted Reload on a 4 Forma max build Vectis Prime, and as normal the reload happens after the recoil animation. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't for the fact that with the Vectis, the reload happens during the last part of the recoil animation and I was wondering if this was intentional as last time I checked, this mod was meant to give the prime version the same edge as its normal counterpart. I really hope what I hear is true that DE are still keeping an eye on the Vectis Prime as it is still overshadowed by its original and with everything you have to go through to get this weapon, it should be better.

Being completely honest- I think DE literally only put it in the game for the sole purpose of being used on Vectis Prime to allow people to have 1 shot again- rather than doing what I think would have been the smart thing and taking it back down to one shot per clip and buffing something else *cough* like crit chance *cough*. I mean, people already are able to add magazine size right? If they want 2 shots THAT badly they could use that...