Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cleanest First Person Pictures I Got

LifeNine

So everyone's heard of the first person bug, where your camera gets put into the warframe's head. Normally, it just gets in the way, but today I was able to get some really clean screen shots out of it. It kind of reminded me of Doom. If the camera was placed properly and you don't see the helmet, then the gameplay is fine. But the helmet gets in the way most of the time, and the camera doesn't exactly stay in the same spot relative to the warframe. It will sometimes get closer or further away.

Warning: Lots of images in spoiler tags.

Album with all the pictures: http://imgur.com/a/Zuuvv

Clean screen shots:

2gxpvqN.jpg

fvoxWO6.jpg

cPybh61.jpg

wP7NGse.jpg

chF97tB.jpg

nZNmwUU.jpg

rmid92e.jpg

wYbueFd.jpg

zAJMjIe.jpg

tDPeX4C.jpg

27lIGtL.jpg

Rgslauh.jpg

ZWGUeIu.jpg

SlGB3iW.jpg

bmks0jv.jpg

Not so clean screen shots:

AifItAf.jpg

nuXR2GW.jpg

6UpcK5i.jpg

For anyone wishing to try to get into the first person mode yourself. Here's what I did:

• Place remote observer on the data mass
  • Pick up data mass
  • Run and jump around until timer on the remote observer runs out

I honestly want this to be a toggleable mode.
It happened to me while I was Limbo'ing with a Brakk.
It looked like Unreal Tournament 2004 all over again.

Inb4 maek it feetuer!!!1!!!11!

You only just beat me, too...

Edited by Ghost333

If its guna be a feature it'd be nice to have frame exculsive huds for it.

DE already said they're not going to make Warframe into first person or even have that options, so this will never be a feature. Hence, I put this into Off-topic. It's just that some of the screen shots looked pretty nice. Playing with it was not so nice though. The head keeps getting in the way.

DE already said they're not going to make Warframe into first person or even have that options, so this will never be a feature. Hence, I put this into Off-topic. It's just that some of the screen shots looked pretty nice. Playing with it was not so nice though. The head keeps getting in the way.

I had when I was entering the Cephalon Simaris room...imagine looking at that come dead center to your face in first person for the very first time... it was horrific.

Thats why I said that becouse I remebered C:

and I just wanted more ppl to want it...

And before they said they'd never add things but they did c:

I had when I was entering the Cephalon Simaris room...imagine looking at that come dead center to your face in first person for the very first time... it was horrific.

Edgy I have seen worse.

Edited by dacond3