This Part Of The Cape Seems Akward

tinyranitar

So my friend bought me the new Syandana pack for my upcoming birthday, which I can't thank him enough for that, but it seems there is a little something that've been bugging me.

Is this plastic-like part supposed to be there?

NIF2kqh.png

I know it shows up in the other cape as well, which is odd. Are all cape gonna be like this? Cape cannot be worn from back to front like normally?

For example you could make the piece that hold the cape a little smaller and less akward like this Batman cape:

batman-arkham-city-mattel-legacy-back.jp

Or you could make it worn from front to back like superman's cape

superman-cape-flying-41N0YCWX0FL.jpg

Or you could make it so that plastic-like part have some PBR, because it stands out in the cape in a very bad way.

Thank you.

It looks very much like carbon-fiber, to me.

I would need to see it myself in-game, I suppose.

The golden part looks quite out of place, however. Is that part meant to be a metal?

Well I have to make it gold to make the golden tint of the letters in the lower part gold, so that's one more thing I don't like about it.

I think they designed it that way so your weapons can go beneath your cape without looking too awkward. Having it go over the shoulders will cause clipping issues. (Of course, there's a way to hide visibility when a weapon stashed now so..)

I think they designed it that way so your weapons can go beneath your cape without looking too awkward. Having it go over the shoulders will cause clipping issues. (Of course, there's a way to hide visibility when a weapon stashed now so..)

It still looks akward as my rifle still popping out the cape. I have to turn off holster visibility for all my primary though

Agreed.  The plasticky texture is completely wack and the color schemes conflict with the silk texture from the actual cape.  Not to mention the top thingy completely looks out of place.  This was the only reason preventing me from buying it.

Agreed.  The plasticky texture is completely wack and the color schemes conflict with the silk texture from the actual cape.  Not to mention the top thingy completely looks out of place.  This was the only reason preventing me from buying it.

I hope they fix it