Trading Hall

RagnaLeith

Every game should have a trading hall where we can register our items we wanted to sell with price listed on it and purchase whatever we want without going through the trouble shouting on the trading tab for hours. It could take hours  just to buy something at a reasonable price from the 'trading' tab. Honestly, I haven't seen a game without a trading hall other than warframe. So time consuming and so much trouble just to buy or sell something.

Every game should have a trading hall where we can register our items we wanted to sell with price listed on it and purchase whatever we want without going through the trouble shouting on the trading tab for hours. It could take hours  just to buy something at a reasonable price from the 'trading' tab. Honestly, I haven't seen a game without a trading hall other than warframe. So time consuming and so much trouble just to buy or sell something.

Try to Google "warframe" combined with "trade". It's not an official solution, but still better, than nothing.

Auction House makes tradin easier, but wrecks havoc upon the prices. Everything gets instantly overpriced or cheap as f***.

The current trading system might not be the best there is, but still is the best.

The only other option i would add, is the fact you can make, like you said, some place to place your items, but only for the time you are logged, and it would only register YOUR offer, the player would still require to speak with you to actually make the trade.

I like it the way it is.

Hustler = Sales

Lazy = No Sale

Its business, you bust &#! you get some.  No easy button for no go getters.

Besides if DE ever going to have a Trading Board,  Plat making for them well also drop.  And thats some of DE income for the company.  If everyone is selling 1pl for everything that would suck for the community.  Before Trading ever happen, a lot of players was aginst it.  If you want something you go get it.  Thats how the some of the old player community used to think.

Auction House makes tradin easier, but wrecks havoc upon the prices. Everything gets instantly overpriced or cheap as f***.

The current trading system might not be the best there is, but still is the best.

The only other option i would add, is the fact you can make, like you said, some place to place your items, but only for the time you are logged, and it would only register YOUR offer, the player would still require to speak with you to actually make the trade.

Nope, AH fix the economy.

I like it the way it is.

Hustler = Sales

Lazy = No Sale

Its business, you bust ! you get some.  No easy button for no go getters.

Besides if DE ever going to have a Trading Board,  Plat making for them well also drop.  And thats some of DE income for the company.  If everyone is selling 1pl for everything that would suck for the community.  Before Trading ever happen, a lot of players was aginst it.  If you want something you go get it.  Thats how the some of the old player community used to think.

It would increase plat sales

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame