Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Connection Problems? My Solution.

Zynthonite

I had a problem connecting to host and being the host myself, i could only do solo, every multiplayer mission the game kicked me out back to my ship. I solved the problem by changing ports and disabling Direct X10 from launcher settings. I suggest those who have the same problem try it out and leave your feedback in the comments.

Edited by ardo980

Sorry, what do you mean by changing ports?

You can choose what ports Warframe should use in options menu. You should also make sure these ports are open in your router (portforward.com may be helpful, you should know what to google for if not).

I had a problem connecting to host and being the host myself, i could only do solo, every multiplayer mission the game kicked me out back to my ship. I solved the problem by changing ports and disabling Direct X10 from launcher settings. I suggest those who have the same problem try it out and leave your feedback in the comments.

This works a little bit for normally planet missions .. But Quest lines and Void missions it does nothing .... Still getting booted from Keys I'm not hosting