I'm Loooking For A Clan To Join

(XBOX)xGoDZ EffeCT

Hi guys, I am fairly new to Warframe. I only have one character which is volt level 18, I am also rank 1. I have also being playing nearly all the levels that I have done by myself. I have just found out about clans on Warframe, so I thought to look for good clans to join to have a bit of fun and to really get the most out of the game. I am 19 years old and want to be in a clan with people round my age. Also I am new to the game and I am learning stuff as I go along, so joining a clan that would help me with learning the ins and outs of the game would be ideal.

Im a member of a large clan called Lock N Load, were part of the Art of War alliance.  We accept anyone no matter what there experience or mastery rank is in the game.  We usually have a good bit of members on, Id say atleast 50 at all times.  So finding help should be to hard, aslong as your respectful to thoughs trying to help you.  If you want to now more we have a post here on the forums, or you can always leave me a pm.

Hello Tenno, I am a member of Lock N Load along with Warlord Wolfy above. We would love to have you as a member of our family. We are a very large clan, with a very long history going all the way back to a galaxy far, far away lol. Anyways we have all our research done as many of the large clans here do. We are very PVE knowledgable but we are a PVP rails focused clan. As the armistice is currently in place we focus more on PVE and Conclave but when the armistice is lifted by DE we will once again return to PVP Rails focus. Furthermore we also love competing in the DE Events. We have placed first in all events dating back that currently has a score accept for one. We have many experienced players in our ranks but we strongly encourage our players to have the fortitude and willingness to go out and experience the game for themselves. We will give you guidance but to put it bluntly we will not hold hands when crossing the street. So I want to be straightforward with you Tenno. If this is something you are interested then please PM myself or Warlord Wolfy or leave a message here.

So to summarize we are a competitive clan who can play casually. We will provide guidance but we don't hold hands, and that is being as straight forward as I can be.

So if you're interested please get at us. And no matter where you rest your head and call home we welcome you to the Xbox One clan community.