Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan To Join

(XBOX)EU Flexy

Im looking for a clan with member I can play all kinds of missions with. Its alot faster and more fun to play with others and I've noticed that some missions is pretty mush impossible to solo at my lvl. Right now I'm a mag lvl 30 soon to be lvl 3 mastery. msg me either here or on xbox. GT: EU Flexy

I am a member of a large clan called Lock N Load, were part of the Art of War alliance.  Now is see that your looking for a clan that runs missions, and possible void.  Well we do run alot of pve, were mainly a pvp clan.  We do accept anyone no matter what there experience with the game is or master rank.  If it seems like something you would like more information on.  Feel free to look at our clan post on here, or leave me a pm, and Ill get ahold of you as soon as I can.

I am the leader of the clan called, The Lost Phoenix, we are a fairly new clan, our dojo is expanding each day, we have trading posts etc. We are in an alliance that does contests each week, and gives rewards:). Our clan runs mostly missions, we pvp sometimes (usually not though) We would love to have you join, we are growing each day:) Message me back on this or xbox if you would like to join, we would love to have you:)