Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer in an Infested Mission?

EvoLegacy

Not sure if this is working as intended, but in the Uranus/Prospero mission, identified as;

Target: Infestation

Mission: Raid

Levels: 12-18

... at a point during the level, not long into it after killing a couple Toxic Ancients and friends, I was told that "a group of Marines" were in the area and I thought this was just a bug, but sure enough, the rest of the mission was Grineer troops, and not many of them for that matter.

Kinda related, but I think there's a mix-up or reference to some of the grineer dialogue in the corpus missions. As of the latest patch, sometimes I'll hear some of the Grineer dialogue instead of the corpus' synthesised voices, even though there are no grineer to be seen. It happened a few times to me on the last alert mission I did in Thebe.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Infested have to come from somewhere, right?

It's an intended aspect of the game. You just happened to roll across a ship that was only halfway into the infestation.

Fair enough, I was just making sure if for any reason it was a bug and perhaps I was the first to report it, that it was known. I can't say I've come across a mission where the Corpus and Marines intermixed or Corpus and Infestation for that matter.. I guess in the spirit of lore we could imagine that the robots do a pretty good job of eliminating any Corpus who do happen to get infected.

Still, it would be cool to occasionally come across a pack of Corpus fighting off a zerging pack of Infestation; lasers and plasma beams chewing through the horde. :D

Fair enough, I was just making sure if for any reason it was a bug and perhaps I was the first to report it, that it was known. I can't say I've come across a mission where the Corpus and Marines intermixed or Corpus and Infestation for that matter.. I guess in the spirit of lore we could imagine that the robots do a pretty good job of eliminating any Corpus who do happen to get infected.

Still, it would be cool to occasionally come across a pack of Corpus fighting off a zerging pack of Infestation; lasers and plasma beams chewing through the horde. :D

The Grineer on a Corpus ship happens to me every so often. I assume it's the Grineer pillaging the Corpus ship for their trading goods. From what I understand, those deadly grenades that the Grineer like to 1-shot most people with are the prize that they get from thieving the Corpus transit ships.

I've also come across Corpus/Infested. The whole scene looks like really high tech stormtroopers trying to fend off zombies. And of course, they have the same accuracy as in the movies.