Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think I've Figured Out What Excalibur Umbra Is.

Excalibur Umbra is a normal mass-produced excalibur that was modified for The end of the war ceremony. My guess is that its stats will be a bit better than normal excaliburs but barely at all maybe like 1% better in all areas. It is not Excalibur Prime. WE have not seen Umbra Excalibur Prime yet. Therefore founders don't be mad at us be cause are thing will not be better then yours. Be mad at china because their thing will be better than yours that means just how we get an upgraded excalibur they get an upgraded excalibur prime. That is why the helmet looks like excaliburs and not excalibur primes in the pictures we've seen because the Orokin tweaked the the warframes thats why Umbra resembles excalibur more than excalibur prime. So that means that normal umbras will be inferior to primes but Umbra primes will be better than primes.

Um, pretty sure what we've seen is Umbra Excalibur Prime. What we haven't seen is Umbra Excalibur.

Also, that^

The gold trimmed Excalibur Umbra in the chinese teaser was the Prime. I imagine Excalibur Umbra will look pretty much the same sans the gold trim.

There will be Umbras. Separate category like Prime, Dragon, Dex, Wraith and Vandal weapons. There will be no "umbraprime".

This was pretty much said in the last Devstream iirc.

Then what about what warframe china said

We dont know if there will be ever Umbra Primes. I think there wont be such thing.

Again Changyou's post.