Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think I've Figured Out What Excalibur Umbra Is.

Just let this thread die please, another one will pop up layer today or tomorrow anyway, claiming one explanation of the situation and ending up after the first 3 messages with nothing but speculations on both sides, as that's all we have for now.

JUST. WAIT. AND. SEE.

No please don't kill my thread it was so young*cries*.

I love how umbra Excalibur threads make excal prime owners flock to it

Ý͉o͚̜͘u̟̤ ̺̠͉͔ͅc̢͙̭̼̱̣̟̤a̵̗̳̜n͔̱̘̹n̹̦̠̲͍͕o̞̻̬̳t̨͔̙̪̲̫ ̦̣͈̤̫̤e̲̲͖s͎͠c͎a͏p̝̠̰e̴̟̠̣̞͔͔̘ ̩̞͔̩͓̟̜o͇̱u͠ͅr̩ ̢d̢̝̲̮͍̭̣͈o̲̰m̧͔̟̩̬a͖͎͉i͓̖̪n͚̙̲͖̬͟

Ý͉o͚̜͘u̟̤ ̺̠͉͔ͅc̢͙̭̼̱̣̟̤a̵̗̳̜n͔̱̘̹n̹̦̠̲͍͕o̞̻̬̳t̨͔̙̪̲̫ ̦̣͈̤̫̤e̲̲͖s͎͠c͎a͏p̝̠̰e̴̟̠̣̞͔͔̘ ̩̞͔̩͓̟̜o͇̱u͠ͅr̩ ̢d̢̝̲̮͍̭̣͈o̲̰m̧͔̟̩̬a͖͎͉i͓̖̪n͚̙̲͖̬͟

*Closes google* Yes... yes we can.

Excoolibur Umbrella.

I wonder if the xbox one players have access to the amazing button called "edit"... Because the post on top of a post on top of a post is a tad ridiculous its like your trying to bump something to troll people or something...

Edited by Arlayn

I wonder if the xbox one players have access to the amazing button called "edit"... Because the post on top of a post on top of a post is a tad ridiculous its like your trying to bump something to troll people or something...

Ummmm..... theres only two posts not three. So no its not a troll either. The newest post was a joke by the way.

And I'm new to the forums so If you were kind enough to point out the "edit" button would you mind explaining it.

Never Mind figured it out.

Excalibur Umbras codex has been leak

Excalibur Umbra: The emboidiment of the rage of non-founders direct towards eletist founders.

And I'll laugh if there's a separate Prime version that you will never get. If that's the case, I'll definitely be looking forward to your tears >:)

And I'll laugh if there's a separate Prime version that you will never get. If that's the case, I'll definitely be looking forward to your tears >:)

Im only angry at elitist founders unless your an elitistyou shoulnd't be concerned

an yes there will probably be a second prime version that we wont get.

but it will have better stats than excal

I think everyone agrees, especially console users, that at this point just keep Exbro Prime, since it's THAT big of a deal to founders. But we would like agold trimmed exbro of some sort, just to go along with all the other prime things we have. Not to mention, doesn't really make sense that the face of the franchise is the one frame that doesn't have the qualities of the orokin aka MAIN FOCAL POINT OF THE GAME lol

Edited by (PS4)kayfreshhh

• 4 weeks later...

thats so stupid if we are going to get a umbra prime since i heard umbras are the drak and prime the opposite its so nonsense to have a umbra prime i totally disagree to this stupid idea

We won't get Umbra Prime, only Chinese Warframe will, as a special item for founders.

Our Umbra Excalibur won't be named "Prime".

Also, other than a translation from Latin we have no idea what Umbra gear is and means.

Edited by siralextraffo

thats so stupid if we are going to get a umbra prime since i heard umbras are the drak and prime the opposite its so nonsense to have a umbra prime i totally disagree to this stupid idea

Any one theorizing that is basing it on the name which translates to dark, shadow etc.

Hence why the Dark Excalibur Prime translations we found of their ads.

We are getting a *nearly* identical copy but ours will just be Umbra while China has Umbra prime and future Umbras may be prime.

We have no official lore on Umbra.