Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Hi there, I am not entirely sure if I've been heard properly but here it goes again.

At the release of U17 there was promise of a mod (seismic wave) that  would affect RANGE of ground slam attacks.
What we got was a mod that affected the DMG instead of the range.
I don't think I can stress this enough, but ground slam damage is not the most widely used for DPS, everything else is, and if there isn't any sort of other mods that back up the "slam" damage well then we won't get so far.

So in essence what I and probably lots of other players want to do is to back up a "stat" that is more utilitarian in nature.
Supporting this backbone of CC I would really like to see a pure utility mod that also affects the range of such "slam" attacks.

Oh boy, Reach and Primed Reach. Very sad though it only affects the range of regular melee attacks.
And I have been hoping for a while now, that a pure utility mod would affect ALL kinds of range on a melee weapon.

And lastly Shattering Impact, need I say more? The mod barely removes any armor, and there is virtually no point in using this mod compared to some of the countless other mods that we have to choose from. So by making it a little more viable would come a long way.

To be bluntly honest, I love this game because it's fun, not because I want to see the highest damage numbers. And I would GLADLY sacrifice two of my mod slots to make a a practical CC weapon for those frames that have none. Diversity is the name of the game... and fun.

So to summarize, when are we getting a fix for all this?

Currently, Nova Prime's antimatter Absorb Augment is NOT affected by range mods whatsoever!

Steps? Mod nova prime for antimatter absorb, stretch, and overextended. The range is still the base 3m range for the absorb field.

Noticed this when I pulled out my Nova today and came to forums to see if it was reported. This has really disappointed me as my build really utilized this function.

Please fix DE! :)

DESCRIPTION: Harpak harpoon wont pull enemies. 

Who Players. enemies

What Harpak alt-fire

Where Tested on everything from Appolodorus to T4 Void. 

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1.Walk up to an enemy who can survive the hit. 

2.Charge and fire the alt fire within range. 

3.Watch as your enemy stands there, unpulled. 

Profit. 

I hope this can be fixed soon; I quite liked the Harpak, despite its terrible accuracy and average damage. 

Just wanted to comment that the bug with Ashs Bladestorm ability where your ability menu is stuck open after using Bladestorm is still occuring. It has not been fixed.

It appears the issues with not being able to use many commands while running has been fixed, and the issues with not being able to deactivate Banshee or Nyxs ults have also been fixed. THANK YOU and awesome job!

Hopefully the issue with Ashs Bladestorm causing the ability menu to be stuck open until you activate the ability menu again will be fixed soon.

*UPDATE*:

This morning, after the clanmate with whom I was playing last night logged-in -- the only one who did get pigment -- he said he was going to the dojo to put the pigment into the research.....and then when he finished, he said he'd just deposited 4 Anti-Violet pigments into the research.

Apparently, the bug is not that the pigments don't drop, but rather that, if there are multiple people from the same clan in a single squad and pigments do drop, all the pigments can be picked up by a single player per-clan.

I'm now really wishing he'd actually specified how many he got, when he got them last night, because I wasted a good hour making this post and editing it.

-_-

Short Version:

Description:
Zanuka Hunter is only dropping one Anti-Violet pigment, even though the squad is composed of 4 players in the same clan.

Who:
playing as Frost Prime. Two of my clanmates were playing as a Frost, and a Volt Prime, but I can't recall what the other guy was using.
What:
Was using the Sobek, Twin Grakata, Magister, and Carrier as my sentinel (no weapon on the Carrier)
Where:
Triton, Neptune

Can you Reproduce the Bug?
Unknown (I can't force Zanuka to spawn)

Long Version:

Our clan -- The Valkyrne -- is currently researching our final dojo pigment. We are a Storm Clan, with 17/100 of the required pigments. Our final pigment is the Anti-Violet Pigment, dropped by the Zanuka Hunter assassin. (See imgur album for proof.)

Tuesday evening, I was in a mission with 3 clanmates, doing a Triton excavation for R5 cores. We'd been running these missions for at least an hour or so, netting 1000 cryotic each run, along with the cores and other rewards. About 3-4 minutes into one of the missions, the Zanuka Hunter showed up, coming after me. It took us less than a minute to defeat it, but I don't recall exactly how long it was.

It dropped -- as normal -- a detron component for every player (the barrel, in this case.... which I now have 4 of =/ ). It also dropped an Anti-Violet Pigment, which it is supposed to do. However, it only dropped a SINGLE pigment. It's supposed to drop an Anti-Violet Pigment....for each player who is in a clan that is researching that pigment.

Instead, despite having four players from the same clan, we got a SINGLE pigment.

Now, I can distinctly remember having run missions with clanmates where we got multiple Anti-Violet pigments, prior to U17.

However, I do not know whether or not this bug manifested in U17.0, or in one of the updates since then. I really wish I could figure out the problem here, but I can't test it myself.

And yes, I double-checked the ground in at least a 20m radius around where the Hunter was killed -- no pigment. One of my clanmates did get a pigment -- it showed up in his Mission Progress screen, both during the mission, as well as after we finished. I checked my Mission Progress screen, just to be sure -- no pigment. No pigment during the mission, and no pigment after finishing.
No pigment when we re-loaded into our respective Lisets, except for the one player who got one during the mission.
I checked my inventory, as did everyone else -- only the player who actually registered as getting the pigment during the mission actually had one.
I went to the Tenno Lab in the dojo, to see if maybe it was actually in my inventory, but for some reason wasn't visible -- no pigment.

Finally, I exited WF, relogged, and double-checked both my inventory, and also the pigment-research interface in the Tenno Lab, as did my 3 clanmates -- still no pigment, except for the one player who'd gotten it during the mission.

*EDIT*

http://imgur.com/a/9AOrh/all

Fa3xmbo.jpg

CRWTohs.jpg

SNFDOI7.jpg

HzNmFab.jpg

GRbmSEg.jpg

SaLJCAA.jpg

lVokomi.jpg

pDevde9.jpg

Edited by cittran

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently, the bug is not that the pigments don't drop, but rather that, if there are multiple people from the same clan in a single squad and pigments do drop, all the pigments can be picked up by a single player per-clan.

Just happened to me on a Triton excavation, that Zanuka came in, consumed my mark, then the team killed him, and I didn't get any pigments, while other players, from a different clan did. Or at least one of them said that he got 2. I'm quite mad at the moment, since the research status is 8/10, halting the whole polychrome research for almost a year now, since this guy only shows up in every 100th corpus mission or even more rarely.

• 3 weeks later...

Description: SPIRA IS TOO LOUD!

Who: Enemies

What: Spira Kunai

The Spira Kunai claim the Noise they produce is nonexistant but the moment I throw one in a room of enemies, they ALL Hear it as if I fired an anti-tank rifle into the area.

This ruins my "Stealth Kill" run. 

Note: Suppress seems to remove this problem, which tells me the weapon is NOT silent.

Edited by RenegadeX557