Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are The Twin Queens The Lotus Sisters ? - Possible Spoilers Ahead

(PSN)Astro_BS-AS

Hi everyone. Ps4 player here from Argentina. Some things I like to talk with your about the Lotus Lore. Possible and unproven Spoilers ahead. Please read with caution.

(sorry everyone for the lack of "spoilers" tag before the edit)

TL:DR -->

The Twin Queens are Lotus "Sisters"

----Possible Spoilers ahead -----

Ok, now a Little Wall of text next that is pure speculation and could be totally wrong so please, take that into consideration. (please excuse my english btw....)

There´s one thing that have crossed my mind since watching the NATAH quest (since I´m on Ps4...)

Could it be that the Twin Queens are in some way (or literal way) the "Lotus Sisters"?

So, in some way they too could have they´re own "children". The Grineer.

Remember that the Sentients made almost all the Orokin tech unusable. They could control everything. Maybe the Sentients gave the Orokin the "answer" to control the Tenno´s "anger and affliction" (Rhino and Excabro Codex)... a MOTHER FIGURE.

A Mother that could contain all the fury inside the Warframes. A figure of trust. Of hope...

Let´s not forget that the original Tenno were quite broken.... twisted and transformerd by the Void they wouldn´t be easy to control. The Ascaris came into place here, and that could have been the "Lotus Solution". (and the device to end them too...)

So, again, could it be that only "one" Lotus wasn´t enough?. Could it be that a Trinity of "them" were put in place to lead the War against the Sentients?. Of course that would have been a Sentient´s plan btw.... And Natah´s quest point into that direction....

So, I think that we´re going to tie some more "family issues" in the near future ! And I can´t wait ...

DE, we need a comic, an anime, a movie.... a mini series.... anything.... that would be so amazing. Like this game :).

Thanks everyone for Reading !

Astro_BS-AS

Edited by (PS4)Astro_BS-AS

Only read the TL;DR part.

Yes. It's an old speculation. It is most certainly true.

Edit:

Started to read the non-TL;DR part and came across a mention of Natah D:

I have not yet started the quest so the part past TL;DR remains unread by me Dx

And the speculation is older than U17, so if there's anything new in this build that enriches the lore by further connections between the Lotus and the Twin Kwins, then I'm very glad :3

OP add spoiler tag to your title pls~

pretty much this ^

Edited by Raniu

Wait, so Natah not only had to rebel against her "father" but now also has to fight her "sisters", who lead the grineer?

That would be... interesting.

but, as Gelkor below said, not happening. (or is it?)

Edited by Shifted

Thought the current theory was that the Queens were likely Lora Twins

That´s interesting too. But ain´t one of them actually dead?. Or, to be more specific... became an Infested?. Could it be, in any case, that there were many Lora Twins too, and I´m totally open to that possibility too.

Also, Gelkor has a great point too. But in any case, "who" are those twins? ... and what´s their origin?

-edit because I´m a lizard writing english-

Edited by (PS4)Astro_BS-AS

That´s interesting too. But are one of them actually dead?. Or, to be more specific... became an Infested?. Could it be, in any case, that there were many Lora Twins too, and I´m totally open to that possibility too.

Also, Gelkor has a great point too. But in any case, "who" are those twins? ... and what´s their origin?

Most surmise that the twins in the Ancient Healer scans were from the "Class" Lorist, not the only Lorists in existence, and as such there must be other Lorists, also likely created to be twins. 

That´s interesting too. But ain´t one of them actually dead?. Or, to be more specific... became an Infested?. Could it be, in any case, that there were many Lora Twins too, and I´m totally open to that possibility too.

-edit because I´m a lizard writing english-

Not the Lora twins, but Lora twins in general. The lore entry only talked about one pair of Lora twins. The Queens could be another.

Edited by Ryme

The spoiler is in the title...

No... the title is pertaining to a theory. The actual "spoilers" are the references to what happens in the "Natah" quest. Talking about what might happen, is not a spoiler.

Not the Lora twins, but Lora twins in general. The lore entry only talked about one pair of Lora twins. The Queens could be another.

Loist'

And yeah, there were multiple Lorists. In fact, the Corrupted Ancient Synthesis actually mentions COMBAT Lorists - which Remballa and Orntella were not.

I think the Twin Queens were a part of this category

No... the title is pertaining to a theory. The actual "spoilers" are the references to what happens in the "Natah" quest. Talking about what might happen, is not a spoiler.

I disagree. I'd say 'Lotus sisters' can be considered a spoiler of sorts.

Edited by Naith

Remember that the Sentients made almost all the Orokin tech unusable. They could control everything. Maybe the Sentients gave the Orokin the "answer" to control the Tenno´s "anger and affliction" (Rhino and Excabro Codex)... a MOTHER FIGURE.

I think a Grineer ( I think Tyl? ) said that they hated 'being under their control/Orokin control' though didn't they?

The Grineer follow the Twin Queens both because the Queens have immense power and they're natural twins, not defective factory manufactured copies.  An army of copy men would probably worship natural born twins as gods.  To the Queens, the average Grineer might as well be children wrapped snugly in combat armor and using a Hind as a rattler.  The Queen's might be as close to being "Tenno" as a non-Tenno can get even.  They've had plenty of time to hone their abilities, that's for sure.  

I have a hunch the female side of the Grineer are actually copies of the Twin Queens, but that's just going by how much "fresher" and more combat capable the female Grineer appear to be.  Male grineer it might take a full Grineer to get the necessary genetic code to create another batch of Grineer.  Scraping the saliva from the tongues of still living Orokin era people might suffice for creating degenerating female Grineer.  I doubt any clone even in the Orokin era was meant to last long, no matter how fresh or complete the DNA sample.