Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Mars Segment From Vor's Prize

Lichen7

I done this questline late last year, and I apparently only got the Venus coords, I eventually hit a wall that I couldn't pass and got bored and quit. I just started back playing the game again only to remember why I quit in the first place. I'm literally stuck with no way to progress. I can't fight Vor again to get the Mars side, I've done all the quests I can possibly do. I have almost 2 days played, and I don't have Mars because of whatever happened. This is getting old again...

I've read about some folks that unfortinatelly also didn't get the mars segment on the quest. However, if you play against Vor on Tolstoj again you'll receive the segment, as he grants it every time you run.

I uh.. can't lol. That area is locked..

You should consider sending a support ticket to Digital Extremes.

That might get you a help, in a faster way.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com

Will do, thanks!

The completion of the adyacent nodes should unlock it. But if you already tried that then there's no other option but support.

The only locked ones in Mercury are: Tostoj, Pantheon, and Verdi. All others are unlocked.

The completion of the adyacent nodes should unlock it. But if you already tried that then there's no other option but support.

I also tried to do an old fix I found where I kill the Jackal again. I did that, and it started the entire Vor's Prize quest line over again as if I were just starting the game again. I swapped warframes to make it faster and then the quest was completed again. 

Aaaaand that locked half of Earth's zones.. which is still locked, but the Vor's Prize is labeled as completed again. I've killed the Jackel like 3 more times to just redo it all again, but it hasn't reset that quest like it did the first time. So now I'm actually missing the entire Mar's side and I got to redo Earth.. lol

Edit: I know I've done this in the past but nothing happened.. I done M Prime again and Tostoj unlocked.. hope I can get it now..

Edit 2: Got it, thanks for the help guys!

Edited by Lichen7