Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Pendragon Alert Mission Bugged!

CalvinGeek

As I am typing this post, me and 2 randoms are still trying to figure out how to finish the alert mission to get the helm. The Archwing is NOT triggering underwater, which already makes it so hard to go through the map (Impossible without the newly introduced advanced parkour maneuvers) and another is that the remaining enemies are NOT SPAWNING. We got to 186/203 and it stopped spawning, ran through the whole map at least 10 times and just once, Lotus warned of a Grineer Platoon that spawned 3 enemies, then that was it.

If this were a normal mission, I wouldn't have even bothered posting this. But I feel frustrated not getting the Pendragon Excal Helm. I hope DE does something about this. As I end this post, we're still frantically trying to magically find a lump of enemies to finish the mission while traversing the depths of Uranus by walking

P.S. Looks like some people are having problems with this very same alert mission as well, hopefully DE takes action on this

Same issue. One of the enemies spawned beneath a stair, in the floor practically. We've been able to hear him and could saw him through the steps... Only way to finish him was to nuke the floor above him with the jump-melee stomp attack (with Heavy Impact Mod equipped). We finished the mission though... Was hard enough. ;)