Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To The Maniac That Implemented The Grineer Blunt

Troll_Logic

They'd be nicer if they didn't pop up everywhere and couldn't be reinflated after they're filled with holes

Of course they pop up everywhere.  If you were the grineer, wouldn't you drop them as often as you can?  AFAIK, they can't be re-inflated.  They can be dropped on top of each other.

Of course they pop up everywhere.  If you were the grineer, wouldn't you drop them as often as you can?  AFAIK, they can't be re-inflated.  They can be dropped on top of each other.

If I were the grineer, I'd be making my armor out of whatever those things are made out of instead of Ferrite or Alloy.

It's a fun design, and will be a cool addition - if they fix the very wonky melee block before you're deployed.

I like them, and its especially satisfying to deflate them. It's like popping bubble wrap, only you have to toss two Rhinos into them in order to pop them. Their combined weight will help, and they have the... tools to do it.

/gutterbrain

AFAIK, they can't be re-inflated.  They can be dropped on top of each other.

Might have been it. 

But they need some serious tweaking and bug squashing. Sure we'd drop them everywhere if we were the grineer, but if we were the grineer, we'd also deploy our most powerful weapons and stay in strong formations. Logic =/= gameplay.

They don't put them anywhere strategic, either. They just put them down wherever.

I like them, and its especially satisfying to deflate them. It's like popping bubble wrap, only you have to toss two Rhinos into them in order to pop them. Their combined weight will help, and they have the... tools to do it.

/gutterbrain

Well.......

It is rather pointy......