The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veteran Shadow Clan Grid Is Recruiting.

Spobbles

WbCTyQf.png

Greetings fellow tenno, we are Grid. A shadow clan comprising of social people. Most of our active members are veterans (four MR19 players and three MR20 to date), a mixture of casual and hardcore players.

Alliance:

We are part of the large alliance "Rising From Ashes". https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/489616-rising-from-ashes-alliance-40-clans-strong-is-looking-for-new-members/

Competitive play:

We're not fussed with leaderboards, though we have been there before. You'll find Grid 12th for the Cryotic Front event (Ghost clan section). If we choose to pursue the leaderboards again, members will not be forced to get involved.

Requirements:

There a few requirements for joining, personality counts over Mastery Rank and experience. "inv me plz" will not get you far. Make a good case for yourself, please.

Constant activity is not required, we just want people who will keep reasonably active for a long period of time and be social.

Members must be respectful towards others, and anything along the lines of racism, sexism, etc. will not be tolerated.

Activity:

We do not recruit using the global chats, and as such we don't have majority activity. 1-5 people online daily is the usual. You can expect to see members with long periods of inactivity, these are respected members who may be taking a break from the game, or are unable to play for the time-being.

Additional info:

We have a massive and fully decorated dojo, as well as fully researched labs.

We also have an alliance teamspeak available for all to use.

Grid is mostly based in Oceania, with a few Europeans and Americans too.

Events and group activities are usually organised through our alliance, unless they are clan-specific such as event leaderboard runs. Many of our high-ranking, high-activity clan and alliance members populate the teamspeak and form their games there.

Message me in-game, here on the forums or leave a comment below to apply. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Clan Warlords: Spobbles, Ezaura, Kitamatsu.

Current member count: 26/30 (+2 Pending)

Edited by Spobbles

• 1 month later...

I would like to join the clan.
I am a MR14, i have seen almost everything in the game (with the exeption of raids).
I am a shy person so i might not be very open at first, but i am friendly and i like to be as hepfull as possible.

My in-game name is the same as it is here.

Edited by Evil_Angel

I would like to join the clan.

I am a MR14, i have seen almost everything in the game (with the exeption of raids).

I am a shy person so i might not be very open at first, but i am friendly and i like to be as hepfull as possible.

My in-game name is the same as it is here.

I've sent you an invite, see you in-game. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just how veteran are your players? :P And how many of the 26 are actively online? Since I know veterans tend to drop off for longer periods thanks to lack of content updates. Just wondering if most of the people are ghosts or actually active players, because everyone enjoys an active clan.

Our veterans are mostly MR19-MR20. You're right in thinking they drop off for longer, as they've done pretty much everything the game has to offer. Certainly more than just Draco.

21/27 members have been online within the last 20 days. As I said, you can expect 1-6 people online at a time, occasionally more.