Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Civil War

Liquid262

This will never happen, I can tell you that much. Not in your ENTIRE LIFETIME will this happen.

Lore is shaped firmly around the Warframe Universe, once it's in place.

We shouldn't change a good game just to suit our dumb ape-like violent needs. We are, unlike real life, united as a kind. We fight our Tenno brothers for fun, or for sports. Not because we disagree with them, because we DON'T.

Wow somebody's butthurt HEY pal why are you being a $&*^! It's an idea f****** cool off or GTFO! T_T

This will never happen, I can tell you that much. Not in your ENTIRE LIFETIME will this happen.

We shouldn't change a good game just to suit our dumb ape-like violent needs. We are, unlike real life, united as a kind. We fight our Tenno brothers for fun, or for sports. Not because we disagree with them, because we DON'T.

Before, there wasn't a reason to fight eachother because there was nothing to disagree with. Now there is. The Lotus made US kill the orokin, probably. She tricked us, used us to complete her plan. Then stopped at the final stage because she wanted to become a space mom...sigh.

At this point the tenno who don't believe in her anymore cannot be blamed. Not everyone is capable or willing to forgive her.

Edited by OzoneAle

As long as the rewards are the same for both sides.

Otherwise the greed always win.

Just like the Salad did.

Wow man...isn't that salt a bit old? As a salad supporter, I think Neffy got you the best shinies.

I don't care about rewards. I'd like it to be perfectly equal. Ad we cou see if lotus is really loved as she claims to be.

*insert manic laugh here*

I won't kill other Tennos, Tenno. I simply do my job and eradicate the stupid little sentients who thought could use us for her own gains.

I am tired to be a tool.

I'm my own master now.

And I think many would probably agree with me.

Except here. And it stinks... and that doesn't make sense if greed always wins Nef would have won on pc and xbox because he was giving better rewards for the most amount of time... and Alad would have won here.

Rise against the sentient!

Yeah right, and Karak had nothing to do with it. And a dozen of players that said "I'm only helping Alad because of the Karak" were lying.

Give the other faction - whoever would be opposing Lotus - a better reward and it won't matter who supports who, they'll win.

Tenno civil war ?

Have you not played the Natah quest ?!?!

And she'd better be very sorry when a legion of Tennos raids her place tired of bring mindless tools used by everybody and completely annihilate her. I count 23x23 methods to do it.

Mummy would be VERY upset !!

And she'd better be very sorry when a legion of Tennos raids her place tired of bring mindless tools used by everybody and completely annihilate her. I count 23x23 methods to do it.

Yeah right, and Karak had nothing to do with it. And a dozen of players that said "I'm only helping Alad because of the Karak" were lying.

Give the other faction - whoever would be opposing Lotus - a better reward and it won't matter who supports who, they'll win.

So Nef still should've won on Xbox than because people were convinced Karak was bad by than.

Like I said V was giving better rewards and he still lossed.

All the losers gave better rewards but not every conflict won with better rewards.

Edited by (PS4)inuyasha279

While I will agree that the motivation is skewed by the reward, I think getting Alad the cure, supposed cure, was the right move. Assuming that he would be apprehended and face judgement for his crimes. Something PS4 threw out the window. But, I do like my Dera Vandal. I ran Alad mission exclusively.