Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok, Right... How Does Equinox's Day Form Ultimate Work?

ThePododo

Question

I've managed to master most abilities of Equinox (both forms) well. But I can NOT get my head around his Day 4 Ultimate. Does cancelling it do damage? I heard on the promo video that it did, but in-game, nothing happens. How might I use it effectively?

4 answers to this question

Okay so, activate it. Kill S#&$. Look in the upper right hand corner next to health/shields, youll see a counter, it will continue to grow. now when the number is excessive enough foryou, run to  group of enemies and deactiviate. BOOM. enemies' = the piles of shredded meat. heads up if it deactivates due o energy drainage all boom boom power = gone.

Yes, when an enemy is killed, all the damage it has taken is added to the total you see in the upper corner of your screen. When you deactivate it, the stored up damage is radiated out as a blast. So you want to store up a decent amount of damage then detonate it to kill a large number of enemies. Long range is critical for this ability.

Press 4. Walk around enemies it does damage over time. More damage it does the higher the count in the top right corner blue number. That number is the amount of damage it will do when you deactivate. It has a set range, but that can be expanded with power range mods. Once you think the number is high enough just hit 4 again to cancel it, and BAM! Ton of damage right in their face. Day 4 is easy... Now Night 4 is a whole new ball game that still makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...

Press 4. Walk around enemies it does damage over time. More damage it does the higher the count in the top right corner blue number. That number is the amount of damage it will do when you deactivate. It has a set range, but that can be expanded with power range mods. Once you think the number is high enough just hit 4 again to cancel it, and BAM! Ton of damage right in their face. Day 4 is easy... Now Night 4 is a whole new ball game that still makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...

Nah, I get that. Get everyone within the Aura, have them kill stuff then press 4 again to heal tons of hp. It has a drain though, depending on the health stored.