Exilus Polarity Cannot Be Swapped....

Dillon_J

really... wouldn't of polarized it if i knew that. Shouldnt be like that in the first place.  Please make a message or something warning people because im pretty p***ed that i have to forma two extra times now.

Edit: They cannot help you if you do this on accident so you have been warned.

Edited by Dillon_J

It's placed next to Aura slot that cannot be polarized, so it kind of makes sense.

Contact support, explain it to them, and they may revert the polarity and give you your forma back (worth a try)

yea i submitted one before this so we'll see.

Last I checked they'd made a change a while back where aura slots can't be swapped- this thing is right next to it so I personally kinda assumed...

yea i wasnt aware you couldnt swap the aura until just now since i never remove that one.

• 2 weeks later...

No, it makes absolutely no sense, aura gives you drain points, much like catalysts, it enpowers your frame, it allows you to save up on forma, and you can further boost that by installing a mod with matching aura, being able to swap it would trivialize that power.

Exilus slot? Well, first of all you need 4 to 5 (including the 2 used to build it) extra forma just to be able to use it assuming your previous mod set fitted your warframe just right, formaing that very slot could narrow this number to 3 to 4 extra forma just to use an UTILITY mod. Like, seriously, it makes no sense.

TC should be refunded with interest because of such a fail to deliver information.

Last I checked they'd made a change a while back where aura slots can't be swapped- this thing is right next to it so I personally kinda assumed...

Wow wtf happened in the time I was gone?

That is one of the dumbest things possible.

Did you happen to catch what they were snorting when the decision was made?