Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Take Responsibility For Your Bugs

djternan

I bought an affinity booster on Sunday.  During the week I can only play for about 2 hours per day.  The recent 'Could not update account' bug wasted a half hour of that time.  I spent a half hour in a Tower I Defense mission to level some stuff up but didn't get to keep any of the affinity and it wasted that time I had on the booster.

I opened a ticket with support before coming to the forums.  I was told that they won't refund the booster or add even just a half hour of double affinity to my account next time I log in.  I understand that there will be bugs in new content but DE needs to take responsibility for them and make things like this right, especially when real money is involved.

They don't owe you a refund. If the servers are havi issue they are worried about fixing that rather than dealing with people who want to act like they are owed something. The timer starts ticking as soon as you buy it. It's always been that way.

Hell I bought a week booster and wasn't able to play yesterday do they owe me a day worth?

And white knights never empathize with the peasants... it always leaves such a bad taste on my mouth...

Send a support ticket OP i don't see how any of this can be your own fault as mentioned above... you didn't make the game, instead you put money into it.

Well if you bought it with the knowledge that the bug was present and not fixed then thats on you honestly

If I knew it was a bug before I bought the booster I wouldn't have bought the booster.

They don't owe you a refund. If the servers are havi issue they are worried about fixing that rather than dealing with people who want to act like they are owed something. The timer starts ticking as soon as you buy it. It's always been that way.

Hell I bought a week booster and wasn't able to play yesterday do they owe me a day worth?

I realize fixing the servers is a priority.  I still expect them to compensate the players who basically lost money because of DE's bug after the bug has been eliminated.  I don't expect to be refunded completely or for the time during the day I couldn't play.  I expect to at least get the half hour of time I was playing that was wasted.

Edit: Plat costs money.  I know you can trade for it.  Somebody still had to buy it.  I have spent money on plat.

And white knights never empathize with the peasants... it always leaves such a bad taste on my mouth...

Send a support ticket OP i don't see how any of this can be your own fault as mentioned above... you didn't make the game, instead you put money into it.

I did put in a support ticket but was told by support that they wouldn't do anything about.

Edited by djternan

DE has fixed this bug already. They do take responsibility for the bugs in Warframe. Its like you expect them to be perfect. I understand you are angry/ frustrated, but making rage threads like this doesn't help anyone.

Edited by Eminem2420

DE has fixed this bug already. They do take responsibility for the bugs in Warframe. Its like you expect them to be perfect. I understand you are angry/ frustrated, but making rage threads like this doesn't help anyone.

I don't expect content to roll out without bugs.  I do expect them to take into consideration players who spent plat in their plat store and had that wasted because of their bug.  I posted in feedback because this is feedback about their handling of this situation and situations like it.

This thread blows my mind.

OP: DE had a bug that made me waste a booster and won't refund it.

Replies: That's your fault because you knew the game has bugs.

I just don't understand... Is there a problem with standing up for yourself? Is there something wrong with not wanting to waste money?

Sorry OP, but you may be out of luck. And it looks like the community is going to continue allowing this to happen.

This is nothing more than you complaining that DE didn't refund you. There is a fine line between constructive feedback that helps DE improve the game and people whining.

One major way to improve the game is by coming to the forums and listening to players problems.  It's not pointless whining just because it doesn't apply to you personally.

Edit: I should probably stop replying to you since you have no constructive feedback to offer this thread and I have already gotten too far from my point.

Edited by djternan

I just don't understand... Is there a problem with standing up for yourself? Is there something wrong with not wanting to waste money?

Sorry OP, but you may be out of luck. And it looks like the community is going to continue allowing this to happen.

I didn't even want a full refund of the 3 day booster or the 40 plat.  What I wanted was just an extra half hour added one time when I log in so I could run another T1D to regain that experience that was lost in the first one.

Your problem was based around a bug that has already been fixed. This does nothing to improve the game.

I think you misunderstand this thread. It's not about the bug that was fixed, it's about the time and money wasted, due to the bug.

This thread is more about feedback on the customer support section, then the game itself.

Exactly what I was thinking.

One major way to improve the game is by coming to the forums and listening to players problems.  It's not pointless whining just because it doesn't apply to you personally.

Edit: I should probably stop replying to you since you have no constructive feedback to offer this thread and I have already gotten too far from my point.

The white knights/fanboys will defend DE, NO MATTER WHAT.