Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taking A Moment To Appreciate De

(PSN)KJamz

Now as many of us console player may know there was a post about shuffling the void trader's items so that they are different from PC, the idea is a good one but it would of been implementedat worst possible time (the week of prisma skana etc)

Bad things may of been said (I my self may of said bad things and if I did I apologize) but they listened to what we wanted and they delivered

This is one quality that I hold for DE above any other developer, and they continue to impress me as they go along

Thankyou DE

Edited by (PS4)KJamz

Not exactly.

Yes exactly. This post is clearly 'General Feedback'. People seem to think that the feedback section is simply for whining and complaining, but positive feedback is a thing.

Ask yourself, what discussion could be born of this thread? And would it be more adequately housed here?

Yes exactly. This post is clearly 'General Feedback'. People seem to think that the feedback section is simply for whining and complaining, but positive feedback is a thing.

Ask yourself, what discussion could be born of this thread? And would it be more adequately housed here?

Could a moderator feel free to move this to general feedback please

they are alright, as most good free 2 play developers are, they kind of have to listen to the customers because if they don't they lose players. nothing special about de, they are just one of those companies who don't treat players like ubisoft, ea and activision, it's a really low standard but hey so many companies don't even do that.