Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Induviduals With Aphasia

Mama_Sasha

As the title says, this thread is dedicated to the players of warframe who has Aphasia and there
is many kinds of it too.

I myself, is someone who have Aphasia, wich i aquired after being hit by a crowbar in
the head, wich was back in 2002. While not as severe now as it was back then, i
still have many of the symptoms from it.

In my case, i have problems of repeating myself when someone asks *What did you say again?*, such
as if i wasnt clear enough, or if my meaning where confusing. Sometimes, i can keep on rabbling
with alot of uneccesary information than it is needed or make up new words to try to explain things.

There is millions of players in Warframe, so i am certain that i am not alone of having this condition.

Do you also have Aphasia and like to share your experience on  how your life is affected by it?

This thread is for you people.

If the forums is not the right place for posting such subject, i apologize, but this is
the off-topic section, and this thread is, like i said, is dedicated to people who play Warframe and
have Aphasia.

As always, please keep it civil.

Edited by Cebius

Umm... Why did you take a crowbar to the head?!

I meant i was hit by one, by someone.

I had heard of Aphasia, but really didn't know anything about it.  So, thanks to this post, I decided to look it up.

Sounds like it might be a very frustrating condition to cope with.  I wish you luck and God's blessing, Tenno.  Shoot straight, cut sharp.

It is indeed frustrating. And thanks.

Edited by Cebius

Being disobidient. My father was not a nice person.

*prepare for crappy jokes*

So, your father was the not-so-nice cousin of Gordon Freeman who survived the enslavement of the Combine?

Slightly fascinating.

In serious terms, I've heard Aphasia sucks to have.. nonetheless, Godspeed.

*prepare for crappy jokes*

So, your father was the not-so-nice cousin of Gordon Freeman who survived the enslavement of the Combine?

Slightly fascinating.

In serious terms, I've heard Aphasia sucks to have.. nonetheless, Godspeed.

That man (or monster) inst worth making a joke about. Lets not talk about him and focus  on the main topic.

Indeed, Aphasia is something we never choose to live with, and the worst part about it, is that sometimes, i am fully aware of what i want to say to someone, but halfway through the sentance, i come to a halt, unable to find the correct words. Frustrating as hell.

This can actualy happen when i write too, as some people might be noticing, almost each of my post is edited.