Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do Mr Restrict Lor?

What does "TL;DR" stand for? I always wondered.

Im not a "clan" person but Im in a clan. Im the only one left playing in this clan nut i dont leave it because it has its uses without me having to high profile. Clans MR restrict as well and i dont like that. Some even age restrict or sex restrict.

TL DR

Too Long, Didn't Read

so in other words, the gun that was ''just fine'' was not just fine.

If you are going on a raid with others that you dont know, always bring max gear and do your job in the most efficient manner possible. 

I was the most effective person in the raid, how did my underleveled change that? My Telos Akboltos were just fine the entire time. Like i said before, you only need 1 good gun.Cant shoot them both at the same time so whats the point?

I was the most effective person in the raid, how did my underleveled change that? My Telos Akboltos were just fine the entire time. Like i said before, you only need 1 good gun.Cant shoot them both at the same time so whats the point?

my point flew over your head.

it doesn't matter whether you think you were the most effective on your team. if you are bringing under leveled and under equipped guns or frames to a raid which is considered to be, by DE themselves End Game Content, you are not being most effective.

it doesn't matter whether you think you were the most effective on your team. if you are bringing under leveled and under equipped guns or frames to a raid which is considered to be, by DE themselves End Game Content, you are not being most effective.

I disagree

All you need is a proper tonkor

I did the battery, i got everyone on panels for the door, i saved the core from exploding and i had a new raider protecting the panels in boss fight.

Your point didn't go over my head, it was just irrelevant. Its a fact that i was the most effective, underleveled weapon or not. You're focused on 1 weapon that was even really used nor did it slow me down. Why, i have no idea.

Protip

Always take charge and discuss what needs to be done when success might actually depend on it

Im not going to join someone else's stuff and start ordering people around. There's already enough chefs in the kitchen.

I did the battery, i got everyone on panels for the door, i saved the core from exploding and i had a new raider protecting the panels in boss fight.

Your point didn't go over my head, it was just irrelevant. Its a fact that i was the most effective, underleveled weapon or not. You're focused on 1 weapon that was even really used nor did it slow me down. Why, i have no idea.

You are saying a bunch of things that we have no proof over. first you say that your vectis was just fine, then when I show that it wasn't very effective against high level grineer, you bring up new data saying that you used your telos akboltos instead. you twist your words to sound more pleasing to yourself.

and what is a new raider?

Since you're complaining about elitism and bringing under levelled gear into the endgame (both equally dumb things, don't tell me you can have mods on stuff before it's level 30, it takes me at least 6 forma to put all my mods on my weapons), why don't you bring both, under leveled gear and whatever frames you like?

Just host your own things. Idiots will be idiots.

Oh, the hypocrisy in this post.

You are saying a bunch of things that we have no proof over. first you say that your vectis was just fine, then when I show that it wasn't very effective against high level grineer, you bring up new data saying that you used your telos akboltos instead. you twist your words to sound more pleasing to yourself.

and what is a new raider?

Nothing was twisted at all, you just took it that way. You need proof yet what proof is there that anything i said is true? Do I have proof i took a underleveled Vectis Prime in to the raid? No but you sure arnt questioning that statement. Also, I said i took i with me, not that i was using it the entire time. You went and focused solely on this underleveled Vectis Prime that didn't hinder me in any way. Why you're so focused on killing respawning trash i have no idea. What was doing didn't require me to constanty kill it required me to run past them and finish the mission. How is a 19 Vectis affecting me carrying the battery? Its not. Haccking consoles and marking the matching panels? Not at all. Like i said multiple times already along with two other people, you only need 1 good gun. I can shoot my primary while carrying the battery so, again, it changed nothhing.

A new raider is exactly how it sounds. Someone who hasn't done the raid, not sure how else to explain that.

"End Game"

I did my first raid with chroma, the people I invited complained. Guess who understood the entire raid ON THE SPOT and did the jobs these "experienced" people didn't do? Yeah Chroma, me.

Btw, I bring under-leveled weapons to anything I want because I don't give a crap about the faux end-game content. I discovered its better to pay the people who slave away at raids than take part in a disappointing game type that felt like a clunky Frankenstein's monster of missions.

T3-4 is not end game, wake up - been saying it since I got to MR6 years ago and saw the big picture. 
People who think of T3-4 as end game are the same people with terrible a understanding of the game mechanics and don't know how to use numbers.

These same people also use the trashiest warframes, "I'm mad cuz ya'll bad."

Im not going to join someone else's stuff and start ordering people around. There's already enough chefs in the kitchen.

Most don't mind.

The other players not hosting would appreciate it

Usually a does everyone know what to do works

If not just explain it

As long as the warframe itself is 30, and you bring 1 good weapon, i dont think it matters too much.

In the end, raid is about how well you can cc your enemies or support your allies.

I am officialy sad and depressed, nobody wants a banshee in their LoR runs.

Banshee fine in raid. Ive had banshee in my raids multiple times. The fewest is probably hydroid. If you ever need someone to run raid with, i dont mind.

As long as the warframe itself is 30, and you bring 1 good weapon, i dont think it matters too much.

In the end, raid is about how well you can cc your enemies or support your allies.

Banshee fine in raid. Ive had banshee in my raids multiple times. The fewest is probably hydroid. If you ever need someone to run raid with, i dont mind.

That's what i did, maxxed sidearm, Frame and melee. Only thing underleveled was primary. But these elitist on my post think every single thing needs to be maxxed or you're holding everyone back. I just can't understand it. I wish we could block people on here because some people just refuse to understand anything anyone says other then themselves, which is why a lot of posts get locked, ruining other peoples discussions.

Edited by (PS4)whoistimjones

I hate raids formed out of recruitment, it's like you get a bunch of random people of the street and tell them to go to war. Most infuriating thing I've encountered was a guy leaving mid raid to go play destiny with his friends, at least have some commitment. Not to talk about actually having good raid party's which get completely demolished by glitches. 

But on another note the host is always in charge of what warframes, weapons and such everyone should bring. If you have not leveled it appropriately to the host's demands JUST change it and if you can't too bad. Of course you know your vectis is fully modded and everything but other people don't and quite frankly I don't trust randoms especially not in a raid and especially not from recruitment so I can't blame them for doing that either. This is often extreme, since most hosts including myself are not as strict, but some are and their wish is your command. 

but yeah you hit some serious bad apples in that raid, but we've all been there and we've all felt like this. Nothing to change about it, also everyone on this forum and with a bit of experience in the game knows that MR above a certain level does not matter a thing. 

I hate raids formed out of recruitment, it's like you get a bunch of random people of the street and tell them to go to war. Most infuriating thing I've encountered was a guy leaving mid raid to go play destiny with his friends, at least have some commitment. Not to talk about actually having good raid party's which get completely demolished by glitches. 

But on another note the host is always in charge of what warframes, weapons and such everyone should bring. If you have not leveled it appropriately to the host's demands JUST change it and if you can't too bad. Of course you know your vectis is fully modded and everything but other people don't and quite frankly I don't trust randoms especially not in a raid and especially not from recruitment so I can't blame them for doing that either. This is often extreme, since most hosts including myself are not as strict, but some are and their wish is your command. 

but yeah you hit some serious bad apples in that raid, but we've all been there and we've all felt like this. Nothing to change about it, also everyone on this forum and with a bit of experience in the game knows that MR above a certain level does not matter a thing. 

Thats the thing though, most see you MR and just say "14, he'll be pretty good". If you think im good enough to raid with you, you should trust my weapon choice.

I will never go in the raid with people lower than 14 mr, if there is more than one of them, no discuss. ~99% of time each of these is a huge pain in &#!, doesn't know what to do, doesn't have right builds and mods, etc. We do raids with high ranked people in 15-20 minutes including the nightmare.

I will never go in the raid with people lower than 14 mr, if there is more than one of them, no discuss. ~99% of time each of these is a huge pain in !, doesn't know what to do, doesn't have right builds and mods, etc. We do raids with high ranked people in 15-20 minutes including the nightmare.

You're in the wrong post because everything i said is opposite of what you're saying. If you cant do a raid with people below MR14, you're probably not that good yourself or not as good as you think. Whichever is higher.